Cuck on Hawaii big island. Very shy wife.

Hello. I am looking for a bull on the big island of Hawaii who could potentially show my wife the full extent of pleasure she can get from good sex. I am not the best in bed and am average sized and skinny, so I'd like to see a muscular and well endowed man who knows what he's doing pleasure my wife in a way I can't. Please note that my wife has not agreed to cuckolding and is very shy sexually, so it will take time before anything could actually happen but in the meantime I'm happy to find a bull I consider a good fit for when the time comes. My wife has very large breasts and a decent figure. She is on the bigger side but isn't fat or obese. She does NOT like anal at all and the first time should definitely have a focus on the sensual side, making it very much about pleasuring HER and about HER. She has a kinky side but it needs to be unlocked and that means pleasuring her and making her love it. Once she loves it then more dominant and kinky stuff can occur. She is very shy and sensitive. This will be a work in progress and demands a bull that is patient and considerate of both of us.

Hello. I am looking for a bull on the big island of Hawaii who could potentially show my wife the full extent of pleasure she can get from good sex. I am not the best in bed and am average sized and skinny, so I'd like to see a muscular and well endowed man who knows what he's doing pleasure my wife in a way I can't. Please note that my wife has not agreed to cuckolding and is very shy sexually, so it will take time before anything could actually happen but in the meantime I'm happy to find a bull I consider a good fit for when the time comes. My wife has very large breasts and a decent figure. She is on the bigger side but isn't fat or obese. She does NOT like anal at all and the first time should definitely have a focus on the sensual side, making it very much about pleasuring HER and about HER. She has a kinky side but it needs to be unlocked and that means pleasuring her and making her love it. Once she loves it then more dominant and kinky stuff can occur. She is very shy and sensitive. This will be a work in progress and demands a bull that is patient and considerate of both of us.
be a lot faster and smoother if you would ease her into the desire. communicate

Back