cuck in cage - white female in search for BBC

i`d say W E L C O M E in big spaced capital letters, if only you verify as a real couple.

i don`t assume anything, but after "trolling" ( :D ) forums like these for a long time, my experience tells me that in most of the times people behind a couple`s profile with an approach like yours are most likely a husband, boyfriend or even single male posting pics of his wife, girlfriend, family member, friend or arbitrary person "on the internet", without their approval or even knowledge. :( just sayin` dude.

i`d say W E L C O M E in big spaced capital letters, if only you verify as a real couple.

i don`t assume anything, but after "trolling" ( :D ) forums like these for a long time, my experience tells me that in most of the times people behind a couple`s profile with an approach like yours are most likely a husband, boyfriend or even single male posting pics of his wife, girlfriend, family member, friend or arbitrary person "on the internet", without their approval or even knowledge. :( just sayin` dude.
wrong

Back