CUCK EXPOSE GROUP

Hello everyone.

I'm a bull from Spain. I have a discord group for cucks. I will explain how I work.

The purpose of the group if share your gf/wife with othter cucks and see their reactions.
YOU CHOOSE YOUR LIMITS
. Show showing face, hidding... If you are interested i will explain.

To join you must verify yourself to prove you are not fake (its a simple step you will see how it work)

I care a lot about security and privacity of my cucks, thats why I ask for verification to join. I don't want fakes at my group.

If you are interested, you can contact me on Discord, Blit#8828

Hello everyone.

I'm a bull from Spain. I have a discord group for cucks. I will explain how I work.

The purpose of the group if share your gf/wife with othter cucks and see their reactions.
YOU CHOOSE YOUR LIMITS

To join you must verify yourself to prove you are not fake (its a simple step you will see how it work)

I care a lot about security and privacity of my cucks, thats why I ask for verification to join. I don't want fakes at my group.

why dont you verify then?

add me
Hello everyone.

YOU CHOOSE YOUR LIMITS

add me naruto#0863

Back