cuck couples, how soon is too soon?

bewles

Male
Real Person
From
SC, US
I recently ended an agreement with a cuck couple I met on reddit. I was told that they have been into the concept of cuckolding for a week. I agreed to chat online and eventually meet in person however they kept stating that they were uncomfortable with meeting in person. I ensured them that this would not occur until later on. Ultimately I used my best judgement and broke things off. Although they both verified, the fact that no matter how much I reassured them, the ideal of a full fledged owning was too much. A part of me believe it was just the guys fantasy which is why I stopped. But it did make come to wonder when it comes to cuck couples engaging in this dynamic how soon do you feel you are ready to commit?

when it comes to cuck couples engaging in this dynamic how soon do you feel you are ready to commit?

That depends on the three people involved, and it's going to be DIFFERENT every single time, there is no time limit, or schedule to follow, and if you try to set one then it will always implode.

Sir i guess we all get fixated on categories like ‘white cuck’ and ‘black bull’ and think we know what those people should be like, and what they should want, and forget that people are individuals and have to click. i’ve had that experience too. we all have to work hard to make the right connections and be patient enough to be sure there is a mutual understanding.

I recently ended an agreement with a cuck couple I met on reddit. I was told that they have been into the concept of cuckolding for a week. I agreed to chat online and eventually meet in person however they kept stating that they were uncomfortable with meeting in person. I ensured them that this would not occur until later on. Ultimately I used my best judgement and broke things off. Although they both verified, the fact that no matter how much I reassured them, the ideal of a full fledged owning was too much. A part of me believe it was just the guys fantasy which is why I stopped. But it did make come to wonder when it comes to cuck couples engaging in this dynamic how soon do you feel you are ready to commit?
A lot of times what you'll encounter is what I call a 'dangling carrot' ?.
Farmers would tie a carrot to a stick and hold it out in front of a beast of burden... Like a mule (or in this analogy, an Ass) to entice the beast to move forward, thereby dragging the plow. The Ass forever under the assumption that it will eventually GET THE CARROT (it does not)

People in this lifestyle will 'dangle a carrot' in front of you, saying promising words and have you thinking that you're SO CLOSE to achieving your goal... When in fact you are nowhere NEAR IT.

I get similar attempts on a weekly basis. I'm pretty numb to the superfluous messages, such as "oh man my wife saw your videos and LOVES your cock!! We talk about you fucking her all the time"

Nothing in those messages suggests a meetup, time or place. Smh...
I may entertain these messages for a few minutes and then simply ignore them lol

Good job on not making an Ass out of yourself. ??

That depends on the three people involved, and it's going to be DIFFERENT every single time, there is no time limit, or schedule to follow, and if you try to set one then it will always implode.
That is very true. I told them a few times no rushing. But they just gave the indication that our time will be wasted. If that makes sense.

A lot of times what you'll encounter is what I call a 'dangling carrot' ?.
Farmers would tie a carrot to a stick and hold it out in front of a beast of burden... Like a mule (or in this analogy, an Ass) to entice the beast to move forward, thereby dragging the plow. The Ass forever under the assumption that it will eventually GET THE CARROT (it does not)

People in this lifestyle will 'dangle a carrot' in front of you, saying promising words and have you thinking that you're SO CLOSE to achieving your goal... When in fact you are nowhere NEAR IT.

I get similar attempts on a weekly basis. I'm pretty numb to the superfluous messages, such as "oh man my wife saw your videos and LOVES your cock!! We talk about you fucking her all the time"

Nothing in those messages suggests a meetup, time or place. Smh...
I may entertain these messages for a few minutes and then simply ignore them lol

Good job on not making an Ass out of yourself. ??
My first hearing of this concept but it makes a lot of sense! Thank you for this insight.

Btw, here is a REAL TIME result of when you don't partake in the bullshit.
You don't fall for the nonsense.. you read their messages and don't respond.
The tables turn and the frustration is on the other foot. Lot of people are used to fuckbois.
When they encounter A REAL EXPERIENCED BULL, they don't know how to act and fall apart at the seams... ???

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-09-22-08-41-40.png
    Screenshot_2019-09-22-08-41-40.png
    64.8 KB · Views: 98
Btw, here is a REAL TIME result of when you don't partake in the bullshit.
You don't fall for the nonsense.. you read their messages and don't respond.
The tables turn and the frustration is on the other foot. Lot of people are used to fuckbois.
When they encounter A REAL EXPERIENCED BULL, they don't know how to act and fall apart at the seams... ???
The insults, cherry on top haha

50% of Men contemplate watching there Woman engaging in Sex with Other Men!
10 to 15% act on this and stay in the lifestyle the othere float around it and tease themselves for a while.
Some Women ******* there mate to consume sperm to get them into the mood and taste for Cleaning.
My Ex did this to me and I know of many other men whom had this done to them as well. It is called conditioning.
If the Woman feeds the guy sperm secretly in his diet as in Salads to Grits and eggs where the flavor isn't noticed nor damaged
The ingestor begins a journey into the addiction to Sperm and the Female pheromones that drives men wild.
My ex would sit on my face after Her matings to pleasure herself with just a taint bit of sex in her. Then one day She did a gang bang and wanted satisfaction. I woke up. If a Woman desires to have a cuckold cleaner this works every time. It is impossible to resist and it works on ALL RACES. I know of Cum Eating Black guys too, Hot Black Women need Cuckolds too.. LOL It is a Guy thing Not just a White thing. I know this and seen this to be true. Just info nothing else. Beware whom you trust they can manipulate you in ways you never saw coming.

?
It’s bullshit what you Men must go through!
Waste of time and energy some people are!

I remember going to Whitehall Ferry Terminal and waiting there two hours with my wife, she looked like a Dime! Only to be stood up! She was soo disheartened!?
Its a sad reality. Avoiding time wasters and intentional people is inevitable.

50% of Men contemplate watching there Woman engaging in Sex with Other Men!
10 to 15% act on this and stay in the lifestyle the othere float around it and tease themselves for a while.
Some Women ******* there mate to consume sperm to get them into the mood and taste for Cleaning.
My Ex did this to me and I know of many other men whom had this done to them as well. It is called conditioning.
If the Woman feeds the guy sperm secretly in his diet as in Salads to Grits and eggs where the flavor isn't noticed nor damaged
The ingestor begins a journey into the addiction to Sperm and the Female pheromones that drives men wild.
My ex would sit on my face after Her matings to pleasure herself with just a taint bit of sex in her. Then one day She did a gang bang and wanted satisfaction. I woke up. If a Woman desires to have a cuckold cleaner this works every time. It is impossible to resist and it works on ALL RACES. I know of Cum Eating Black guys too, Hot Black Women need Cuckolds too.. LOL It is a Guy thing Not just a White thing. I know this and seen this to be true. Just info nothing else. Beware whom you trust they can manipulate you in ways you never saw coming.

Very true. After this incident I am much more weary of who I interact with.

For starters, I'm not a "cuck" and my wife would have a hard time moving in that direction as my very much alpha (and my dick size is plenty at just a hair under 8"), so for us, she's what I would call a Hot Wife, as she has my full approval and support, but that said, I don't know what the issue is with some folks. I would "love" to meet in person, but for me (highly extraverted), the meeting in person is just getting to know someone new and I'd have no probs buying a few rounds and/or getting together a few times to meet and chat about the lifestyle and even to just get to know someone. But then again, that's me......

I think in the 'cuck' situation, there's the initial fantasy, but then there's the whole downward spiral of humiliation and possibly not ever engaging in sex with you wife again. When that reality sets in with a few people, I think they balk. That's the opposite of the Hot Wife who has the husbands support and approval and there's no humiliation, etc. So perhaps people are mixing the terms up (much like people mix up a MFM with a MMF and think it's the same thing - uhhhh no it's not!)

I also think there's far too many fakes on this site (and other sites). I wish I could "validate" (I even took all the photos to validate, but then read the rules and didn't qualify) as a real non-black male, but the site doesn't allow it. I think if it did ******* validation of all members, you'd see the flakes drop off nearly overnight.

Back