CUCK COCKS

Women - does your husband have a little cucky cock?

• Yes, unfortunately

Votes: 233 55.5%
  • No, I'm lucky

Votes: 100 23.8%
  • Just barely big enough

Votes: 87 20.7%

• Total voters
one thing about the internet is that people who are alike get to find out that they are not alone. its nice to see other who are the same
I agree with you 100%. Before the internet I thought I was a freak because I had a tiny cock and enjoyed watching my wife fuck other men. Much bigger and more talented men. Now I know I am not alone and it makes me feel a LOT better.

No way that shrimp dick is even able to penetrate her. He must only come past her lips a litte bit.. how does he have sex or jackoff?
It is pretty difficult to be honest. And many other seem to have the additional issue of cumming way to quickly so if we are able to somehow penetrate her, we will cum immediately once we get inside. Some awesome positions like doggy are impossible because we can't reach her

Here is a couple of what my Size Queen Hated,, Had No Use at All For. At my best Im 7x5 when hard. She Luved havin her hand in turnin her once str8 hubby into a BBC Luvin cummthirsty cocksucker... But to be honest once I was on my knees face to Awesome Blk Cock , That was It .... I found I Luv bein a submissive cucky for a Cuckoldress & BLK MEN
That's pretty big

Back