CUCK COCKS

Women - does your husband have a little cucky cock?

• Yes, unfortunately

Votes: 233 55.5%
  • No, I'm lucky

Votes: 100 23.8%
  • Just barely big enough

Votes: 87 20.7%

• Total voters
My little cock
tumblr_mp5aa4xEtz1rliw2eo2_1280.jpg

There are some white guys that have big cocks and are really thick. You would think those little guys would at least have hard dicks when touched and blown by a woman! Are they gay?
No most of us are not gay but we will do anything for a superior Black Man. The white weenies are great to show because every white women needs to know that if she dates or marries a white boi that's all she can expect

Even the bigger, but still small white dicks are usually just as pathetic at trying to provide a good sexual experience for a woman. I figure since theyre all mediocre AT VERY BEST, that all white cocks should be no longer than 3" and not thick at all. When a dicks 4-6" it just doesnt look right, especially if its not thick. At least the teeny tiny ones on here are cute and
make perfect reason to get into cuckolding. BBC and small 2 inch white cocks are awesome lol

The other night my girlfriend was riding me. She randomly got off and said, "im gonna go ahead and stop. I cant do anything with this little thing." Since then she has made a comment about how i should just start wearing womens underwear and randomly sent me a picture of a chastity device as "a joke". I think shes gettting a little fed up with my tiny dick.

Back