CUCK COCKS

Women - does your husband have a little cucky cock?

• Yes, unfortunately

Votes: 233 55.5%
  • No, I'm lucky

Votes: 100 23.8%
  • Just barely big enough

Votes: 87 20.7%

• Total voters
My girlfriend has been sadly fucking my small dick and that black monster is wat shes gonna take next he pussy is loose and shes barley 19 tryn guess hos many guys shes been with?image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

i used to be ashamed of my little pee wee penis and would avoid other guys seeing it in the showers as i knew id be ribbed and called names. I longed to have a bigger penis and larger balls. As ive got older ive tried to embrace it more and more and have gone on to enjoy being a cuck on four ocassions now. Really loved watching a bull fuck my girl and i honestly think its been my favourite sexual experience to date. I still masturbate a lot with the images ingrained in my mind of the evenings with the bull and my girl.:)

i used to be ashamed of my little pee wee penis and would avoid other guys seeing it in the showers as i knew id be ribbed and called names. I longed to have a bigger penis and larger balls. As ive got older ive tried to embrace it more and more and have gone on to enjoy being a cuck on four ocassions now. Really loved watching a bull fuck my girl and i honestly think its been my favourite sexual experience to date. I still masturbate a lot with the images ingrained in my mind of the evenings with the bull and my girl.:)
You sound just like me dude i love the cuckold exsperiece to always had the smallest cock in school at the gym shower now as iam older i just let my littleuncut cock swing at the gym shower shaved clean and look at all the big cocks!!

Oh dear, they sadly remind me of my husband except most of them are larger than his - its so annoying girls isnt it when you feel a cock start to penetrate and then realise the start is all you're going to get especially when you think you can quite easily open your lips by just coughing a little - thats why I call my husbands his little "cough drop"

yes that what my white mistress and this dom black ******* dealer tells when we are in a gang of his black dealers . like to use her while humiliating me here are some pic he has of me
not much lol about the same as my hubby lol
at wha

Attachments

• Snapshot_20121129_2.JPG
    Snapshot_20121129_2.JPG
    44.6 KB · Views: 30
  • Picture 20.jpg
    Picture 20.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 31
  • Picture 22.jpg
    Picture 22.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 34