Cuck Boi comics

I love all these toons, but this one really speaks to me
images
♥️♥️♥️🙏🙏🙏👿👿

Yes it is and all white men who are married or have girlfriends they will be given female hormone shots and will service all black men they will be Sissy slaves to the black race he will give up ownership of their wives and girlfriends and they will be used for breeding to impregnate every white woman to carry a black baby for the superior race which is black 10 years ago my wife gave me two options divorce or give up my manhood and give her a complete control of me I gave her my manhood she started feminizing me 10 years ago into a sissy girl husband and she took a black lover to share her bed with and kicked me to the spare bedroom the two of them trained me to be a white sissy slave for the black race they also got me hooked on crack so they could control me it started out slow I just had to service him as soon as you came through the door get him nice and hard for her to make love to her when they were done I was made to lick and clean both of them up then she started to dress me up forsing me to or sissy girl clothes 24/7 she did a very very good job cursing me up one day when she was at work I love her had a couple of his friends over watch TV they were getting pretty ******* she gave him total control over me too I had to obey anything he wanted me to do we were going out to dinner that night so I was dressed up in mini skirt outfit the skirt is very very short she did that too humiliate and embarrass me when we went out because the skirt is so short everything is totally exposed for everyone to see she never would let me wear panties one of the big black daddies fold me down and told me to sit on his lap when I told him to go to hell he got mad pull my panties down to put me over his knee and started to spank me he gave me about 20 wax very very hard when he was done you made me stand up and everybody noticed that I was rock hard and everybody knew that I enjoyed being spanked and excited me next thing I knew they were stripping all my clothes off and making me get down on my knees I had a zip everybody's pants and pull their pants down and underwear and they ****** me to start to suck on their big hard cocks yeah I'll notice how good job I was doing you're all saying and call me what a good sissy girl I am next thing I know her lover came out of the bedroom and ****** me to do a couple hits crack after I got done doing that I was really really high and he knows when I get to die I get very feminine crazy I love sex I jumped on one I would like Daddy's huge cocks and started to ride it I was facing him and one of the other black daddies came up behind me both of them start to breed me me at the same time it wasn't long before both of them hit my G-spot and I started to go crazy I'll send I started to let go started to pee all over myself you started to laugh I made fun of me for the next 2 hours I was raped two at a time two in my mouth I had so much of their semen in me it was running out down my leg everybody said how good of a sissy girl I was and it was the best time they'd had in a long time I love my wife it was the best thing she did for me they have more fun now I love being a little sissy girl getting all dressed up every week I have four or five clients and twice a month ago for a weekend with two of her bosses both of them are in their 70s and they love to play with me three of her girlfriends have also feminized your husband we get together a couple times a month all four couples girls like to see the four of us play with each other I think it is so cute one of the guys has been castrated because she had such a hard time training him he does look very cute without his balls my wife couldn't leave me alone anymore because I was getting so much trouble so she got me a babysitter the 21 year old very very feminine crossdressers female training whatever you want to call hard to tell the difference when she's all dressed up she's my babysitter now make sure I don't get in any trouble I definitely think my wife did the right thing to me by fully feminizing me to be her sissy husband I love dressing up as a girl I do love taking care of black daddies I do like her two white bosses cuz they are very old and they do have cute little penises but I get paid very very well to play with them they always have something different plan for me each weekend when I come over sex is even better than what it was before both me and the wife are very very happy we do everything together harder black daddies are by she won't go out with a black daddy that's straight they don't agree to have fun with her and me she won't go out with him she tells him I am a package deal with her

Attachments

• IMG_20240412_140257630_01.jpg
    IMG_20240412_140257630_01.jpg
    395 KB · Views: 17
Back