CT couple seeking bull

hello wrld, we are a young white couple seeking older African American men that enjoy oral (from her, not me lol I just like to watch). If there are any guys in the CT/Mass/NY area that are interested, please hmu...

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    201.9 KB · Views: 134
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    185.8 KB · Views: 130
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    172.2 KB · Views: 121
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    163.1 KB · Views: 132
hello wrld, we are a young white couple seeking older African American men that enjoy oral (from her, not me lol I just like to watch). If there are any guys in the CT/Mass/NY area that are interested, please hmu...
I definitely would if I were closer.

Welcome PREACHERfans!

Mature black male in central MA...would love to play with you

Heyy, how are you guys? I live in the Albany area, not to bad of a trip. Such a pretty wife, loved to see what she looks like with her lips wrapped around my BBC!! Shoot me a PM if interested

Def interested in seeing more of her sexy beauty

Back