Cream pie Fun

There is nothing more satisfying to me than bareback BBC fucking with a huge cream pie. I enjoy performing everyday tasks with my pussy full of cum. Like taking along lunch and coming back to work to run a meeting while cum is leaking out of me.
There is nothing more satisfying to me than bareback BBC fucking with a huge cream pie. I enjoy performing everyday tasks with my pussy full of cum. Like taking along lunch and coming back to work to run a meeting while cum is leaking out of me.
As do we...so many fun things about this sexstyle!

Go on a cruise with a friend. Wife goes to room with friend. Comes back in skinny bikini filled with cum. Sexy ass it gets.

I've had that vacation fantasy for a long time. I've never been on a cruise before, but I can paint the picture.

Lisa: We'd like to book a cabin.

Attendant: For how man people?

Lisa: Just myself, my husband and my boyfriend.

Attendant: Oh, I see. Will that be two beds or three?

Lisa: Do you just have one big bed?

I've had that vacation fantasy for a long time. I've never been on a cruise before, but I can paint the picture.

Lisa: We'd like to book a cabin.

Attendant: For how man people?

Lisa: Just myself, my husband and my boyfriend.

Attendant: Oh, I see. Will that be two beds or three?

Lisa: Do you just have one big bed?
I cant like this ENOUGH times, honestly!! I would SO love to fill in for what your hubby is missing, can I take u on a long weekend to the beach, u and any guy(s) u like?

Back