Crazy place had sex?

In a stranger living room. She caught us making out in front of her house in my car. She asked if she could watch while we have sex in her living room. We just met and was horny so we gave grandma a show.

Very bad judgement. A man who arranged male groups for me ask that i meet him at a bar. We were to meet a few guys looking for a hot lady to attend a bachelor party. I wore a sweatshirt and short skirt. We managed to get one of the large corner booths in a very dim lit area away from the dance floor. I sat there surrounded by men in their 20's. Five strangers my friend and me. The drinks were ordered and i answered some very direct questions about what i would and wouldn't do. The hands of the guys on both sides began to reach under my skirt rubbing and probing. I excused myself went to the ladies. did what i needed and took of my panties and put them in my handbag. Not long after my return the hands found the way back to a now bare wet pussy. The talk and the groping along with my third ******* just kind of melted away my judgement. Obviously in no
time i was getting fingered by both guys. The others were aware so i guessed it had been a topic of discussion while i was away from the booth.
I ended up under that table where i sucked off both of those guys in short order. I knew better if caught we would all be sex offenders and subject to all that goes with that label. The others wanted the same but i ended it right there. I gave them a option that they took and we all left that bar.

Probably in a toilet. The woman was a stunner. Intimidatingly attractive to the point were I thought I'd have no chance/. Very attractive women do that to me. But we met online (POF) and even that surprised me. 6ft tall. She was a Gemma Artheton type. This is Gemma Artheton

1672073424813.png
1672073464783.png

She was on that level in terms of looks. I sh*t you not. 5 11 tall. Simply stunning. So we get on. At the end of the date. I said I'm going the toilet and then she followed me into the cubicle and proceeded to pull down my pants and suck the skin of the BBC and bear in mind there were other ppl coming in and out of the toilet.

But as I say we were in a cubicle so they had no idea of what was going next to them. She pulled down her pants and bent over and I was just slow thrusting. I had to cover her mouth because I think she would not have gave a sh*t and she'd have let rip and screamed and moaned the house down, Yup that was my freakiest experience

Hottub, swimming pool, beach, balcony, forest, hiking area, movie theater, behind local bar, backyard, side street, car, train and parking garage are the memorable ones I can think of right now.

Inside of a wall. I used to know this guy that worked security for a retail store and they had walls you could walk in so they could keep an eye on people without them knowing. We made use of the privacy once.

I was kicked out of the military due to an undiagnosed (mild scoliosis) medical condition, I was 6 weeks into boot camp. So when I came home all buff, three different chicks I’d known in HS but weren’t interested suddenly were. Went for a mountain drive with one, we ended up on a hillside, 15 ft from a hiking trail, a senior citizens bird watching group, led by a park ranger caught us, we ran for the car. Few days later we fucked again in her parents bed.

With my ex girlfriend (we dated on/off for 8 yrs beginning our senior year): hundreds of times in the cab or bed of my pickup, in the dressing room of our school theatre, on a bench being used as a set for our school play, in her parents shower, in my grandparents shower, behind the bar at my cousins wedding reception, on my bosses desk (worked in a pizza shop, unbeknownst to my boss or anyone, corporate had installed 6 hidden cameras in the ceiling a month before, including one pointed at his desk, my chick had been out with friends, they dropped her off just before closing, after the other employees left, I fucked her on the desk) two days later I was fired.

The craziest, and we both almost got in huge trouble. She was in Job’s *******’s, they had a huge convention at a hotel in town, all the attendees were required to stay at the hotel. The hotel was full, so it was closed to the public. The second night, I called her room, she snuck out to meet me in the parking garage for a quick fuck. Her roommate saw her leaving and told a leader, who told another, they and security searched the grounds. We heard them calling her name, so we parted, they found her walking around outside looking innocent, I had hid under a car so they didn’t find me. The police were called also. I could hear them chastising her, and telling her that if they found me, I’d be arrested and she’d be kicked out of the organization.

My wife is pretty boring, we’ve done it in the pool at a swingers hotel a few times.

Back