Crazy DL hook up.

Chris Lancaster

Male
Real Person
From
CO, US
Put an ad on DL with a KIK contact. I was only looking for a sexy lady to orally satisfy. Nothing else. Just needed to satisfy an ongoing personal urge to eat some pussy.

A sexy Latina contacted me the next morning. She said husband just left for work. She was horny and wanted to be adventurous. We message for about 30 mins to validate who we were. Since I work in healthcare, we both sent Covid tests (as if it mattered) But at least both were slightly concerned. Also to make sure neither would flake out on this adventure.

We both took a chance. I text when I arrived at the secured Apt complex. She gave me these in instructions. “Park on the Mall side by 24 hour fitness so I can see you get out of your car. The key code is ####. Walk straight to the elevator. The front desk won’t stop you as long as you enter with a mask. 3 floor take a right go to door 3##. The door is open. Once you enter lock it behind you. No talking come into the room on the right. My legs are open. I am honey and wet. Just bury your face between legs. Let me cum a few times and leave. “

I followed the instructions to a T. It was a great time. She did allow me to take her from the back. She didn’t want to look at me or talk. Just eat pussy and a nice doggy style ending. I grabbed my coat and left. Got a thank you KIK message and pic of a well licked and dicked pussy.

I got summoned again 3 days before Xmas but had too many work zoom calls to accommodate.

Anyone taken a chance like that?

Put an ad on DL with a KIK contact. I was only looking for a sexy lady to orally satisfy. Nothing else. Just needed to satisfy an ongoing personal urge to eat some pussy.

A sexy Latina contacted me the next morning. She said husband just left for work. She was horny and wanted to be adventurous. We message for about 30 mins to validate who we were. Since I work in healthcare, we both sent Covid tests (as if it mattered) But at least both were slightly concerned. Also to make sure neither would flake out on this adventure.

We both took a chance. I text when I arrived at the secured Apt complex. She gave me these in instructions. “Park on the Mall side by 24 hour fitness so I can see you get out of your car. The key code is ####. Walk straight to the elevator. The front desk won’t stop you as long as you enter with a mask. 3 floor take a right go to door 3##. The door is open. Once you enter lock it behind you. No talking come into the room on the right. My legs are open. I am honey and wet. Just bury your face between legs. Let me cum a few times and leave. “

I followed the instructions to a T. It was a great time. She did allow me to take her from the back. She didn’t want to look at me or talk. Just eat pussy and a nice doggy style ending. I grabbed my coat and left. Got a thank you KIK message and pic of a well licked and dicked pussy.

I got summoned again 3 days before Xmas but had too many work zoom calls to accommodate.

I haven't taken a chance like that. But I do love to eat pussy

Omg! I don't know what DL is ...am I getting old?

Back