Craving some BBC in Birmingham Al...

Ha!! Ha!! your so funny as if that is any of your business, but if your so concerned with if I am real or not find out for yourself honey. get it up or put it up.
Not concerned if you are a real woman or some dude just fucking around. Of course you are a real human. Just asked the question if any verified black men from this site have met and/or fucked you as of yet. Yes verified while in Pelham Friday/Saturday and from looking at the verified section it seems many of the black men are still dealing with fake individuals. Hopefully you are not

Nope real as it gets and I wasn't referring to being real in the human since I meant real in the since yes I am real I love meeting up with guys that I connect with to have some fun and yes there have been a few from here I will not tell names but there have been a few I am glad you got verified and by all means ask any question you would like I don't mind answer them I'm glad to see you got verified and it does not weed out all the fakes that is impossible but it helps a good bit

Nope real as it gets and I wasn't referring to being real in the human since I meant real in the since yes I am real I love meeting up with guys that I connect with to have some fun and yes there have been a few from here I will not tell names but there have been a few I am glad you got verified and by all means ask any question you would like I don't mind answer them I'm glad to see you got verified and it does not weed out all the fakes that is impossible but it helps a good bit
If we did meet I would not mind you dropping my name or photos or vids of us interacting. Makes it easier to determine if people are real or not. I don’t have many more questions and wish you all the success in the Bham area. My focus is here in the Destin/local area but if I am ever up that way again I will let you know

Slayer

You got it honey lol and I have been told by all of them they don't mind me posting vids I don't because it's a personal preference I POST MY PICS AND IF ANY ONE IS INTERESTED THEY DM me and we hookup if they want to post that's cool myself I don't post vids I'd Rather send them privately if asked anyways I to wish you all the best in Destin have fun with it.

You got it honey lol and I have been told by all of them they don't mind me posting vids I don't because it's a personal preference I POST MY PICS AND IF ANY ONE IS INTERESTED THEY DM me and we hookup if they want to post that's cool myself I don't post vids I'd Rather send them privately if asked anyways I to wish you all the best in Destin have fun with it.
Will do and hopefully the Destin crowd will soon be alive and well. As of now not so much. Enjoy your time in Bham

Back