Cowgirl kassie

That would be amazing except for the fact 90% of the people here are flakes or just want compliments for their wives. They aren’t serious at all.
idk bro, I have had solid success on here I just don’t do the video taping and pictures so much it starts to feel like more work than fun but once I move I’ll set up the spare again

probably would be really winning winning if I stopped for a second and got the verification on here but at the same time I don’t really stress it bc I have other things going on (see photo media lol) and a lot of time wasters are out there, many guys are a little off but you can tell in conversation but if you get a cool guy same n not weird with a black dick fetish you are good lol. The women mostly are usually cool so no issue there

idk bro, I have had solid success on here I just don’t do the video taping and pictures so much it starts to feel like more work than fun but once I move I’ll set up the spare again

probably would be really winning winning if I stopped for a second and got the verification on here but at the same time I don’t really stress it bc I have other things going on (see photo media lol) and a lot of time wasters are out there, many guys are a little off but you can tell in conversation but if you get a cool guy same n not weird with a black dick fetish you are good lol. The women mostly are usually cool so no issue there
I’ve landed a few as well. But like you said some dudes seem to like cock watching a little too much makes the ******* kinda off. I’m down to join the group if you start one. Imma try to land some tonight at the strip club lol I seem to have a lot of luck there with couples.

I’ve landed a few as well. But like you said some dudes seem to like cock watching a little too much makes the ******* kinda off. I’m down to join the group if you start one. Imma try to land some tonight at the strip club lol I seem to have a lot of luck there with couples.
Which strip club?? Dm me I’ll pull up lol

And I agree guys be doing too much sometimes, it’s sad lol and I do not have time for it. The homosexual and bi stuff I’ll pass on. It’s hit or miss on here kinda like Arizona lol but if you find a gem enjoy

Back