Couples Looking for BBC or two in Vegas (Dec 10-11)

We will be in Vegas the night of Dec 10 and 11th. Looking for a hot night. Pretty much open, except for pain and no anal. :lips:
View attachment 2261590View attachment 2261591
Azn ✅ Hot✅ and wife✅ You two - I am considerably late to this post - but Had to take a look - especially I had to comment... I love asian hotwifes (i absolutely love it when I see them on this site :) - and hope to see more of us asians on here. TO everyone else - I love all colors equally - but i give a slight edge to the BBC - Of course - because they are what GRIPS this community together. Every time I see a beautiful princess or queen gripping on BBC - It sooths my heart.

Azn ✅ Hot✅ and wife✅ You two - I am considerably late to this post - but Had to take a look - especially I had to comment... I love asian hotwifes (i absolutely love it when I see them on this site :) - and hope to see more of us asians on here. TO everyone else - I love all colors equally - but i give a slight edge to the BBC - Of course - because they are what GRIPS this community together. Every time I see a beautiful princess or queen gripping on BBC - It sooths my heart.
Hey whats up you still looking for a BBC in Vegas?

photo-ffadult-i-r40-s1-460686195_41234.1295490015.0.main.jpg

Back