Couple travel

That's cute.

Lol, bro, you’re all the way right. “She” is a thirst trap. She just told me she was near by and asked for my number, and when I asked her to confirm who she was she blocked me. You caught on to it way faster than I did - I tried to give the benefit of a doubt (I’m new here). She talked about how she wanted to get ******* and have me come over. Nah. That’s a black man trap for sure.

And yeah.... this person also doesn’t understand that that googled ass isn’t the commodity. The black men are.

Lol, bro, you’re all the way right. “She” is a thirst trap. She just told me she was near by and asked for my number, and when I asked her to confirm who she was she blocked me. You caught on to it way faster than I did - I tried to give the benefit of a doubt (I’m new here). She talked about how she wanted to get ******* and have me come over. Nah. That’s a black man trap for sure.

And yeah.... this person also doesn’t understand that that googled ass isn’t the commodity. The black men are.
LOL

Here is how you cut through all that BS..
1) they need to be certified 2)
Kik is free, ask her to send a picture with the camera function on that app..... 3) if "she* can't comply.... It's a guy catfishing! LOL

Here is how you cut through all that BS..
1) they need to be certified 2)
Kik is free, ask her to send a picture with the camera function on that app..... 3) if "she* can't comply.... It's a guy catfishing! LOL
Got you.

Yeah, for sure. In this context it has privileges - everyone gets what they want. But I've been in LTR relationships (aside from this, I mean) where I'm pretty sure that's more or less what happened. Pretty abstract. I thought this is what we were supposed to be doing to them!? =D

It's flattering but definitely weird. Sometimes it has its privileges.

Do you (or anyone else) know how to contact the moderators? Dude is back messaging me again. Has two profiles. The other profile has the same pics this profile has been sharing today. Screenshots for evidence.

Attachments

• 87844AF0-C241-4CEC-A7B1-88585E3DF558.png
    87844AF0-C241-4CEC-A7B1-88585E3DF558.png
    310.8 KB · Views: 35
  • 3D8B1124-7BB2-4910-8BAB-F86402A189C9.png
    3D8B1124-7BB2-4910-8BAB-F86402A189C9.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 36
Back