Couple seeking texas bull

TxCuckTx

Couple
Real Person
This is proving difficult..

We’re a new texas couple who seeks an experienced black daddy to fuck me silly while hubby watches. We want you to be clean, fit hung, and dominant.
She's 26. Snowbunny
Would like to get comfortable and meet up.
An ongoing bull is possible
Experience is a huge plus since were new

We’re a new texas couple who seeks an experienced black daddy to fuck me silly while hubby watches. We want you to be clean, fit hung, and dominant.
She's 26. Snowbunny
Hi there. Welcome to Texas. Would to talk more with you

She's 26. Snowbunny
This doesn’t need to be difficult. Are you in or near DFW?

She's 26. Snowbunny
Dallas tx bull hit me up

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    7.1 KB · Views: 50

She's 26. Snowbunny
I live in the Benbrook area so I'm not too far from you..... it would be pretty easy to meet up let's maybe meet up for some drinks and get to know each other a little bit and see what kind of fun we can have

She's 26. Snowbunny
Sounds like Vegas trip is coming

She's 26. Snowbunny
Tx bull here

She's 26. Snowbunny
pictures might help?

She's 26. Snowbunny
Are you still in search of a bull here in Texas, my name is Ron I live in Hutto TX North East of Austin and would definitely like to be your personal bull.

Attachments

• 20221218_123820.jpg
    20221218_123820.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 23

She's 26. Snowbunny

Shouldn't be too hard at all.

I've met quite a few wives and young couples from your area - two ladies were fromDallas and two from Abilene!

Dallas drove here to Austin we met up had dinner had drinks got a hotel room and had fun over the next two years 💦💦

All it takes is commitment and follow through from both sides👍🏾

Hello this is Ron I live in The Austin area in near by Hutto I am definitely interested lets chat

Attachments

• 20230802_151801.jpg
    20230802_151801.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 18
I would love to meet you guys just tell me when where and what time also I'm 70 urs old with no cum due to prostate cancer in 01,I had the surgery to remove prostate and in the process I got fixed and I'm totally allergic to condoms

Shouldn't be too hard at all.

I've met quite a few wives and young couples from your area - two ladies were fromDallas and two from Abilene!

Dallas drove here to Austin we met up had dinner had drinks got a hotel room and had fun over the next two years 💦💦

All it takes is commitment and follow through from both sides👍🏾
Couldn't have said it better Mike

Back