Couple Seeking Her 1st BBC

We are young couple. I am 33 and she is 28. Afrer long discussion over 2 years, she is finally agree to have a big cock. So who is the lucky guy?
See her ass and pussy needs to stretch

I very happy for you two!!! This lifestyle is very rewarding and exciting, and will soon be the "norm" for all white couples! It's popularity is exploding among millennials, for OBVIOUS reasons, and shows no signs of slowing down at anytime in the future, it's growth is exponential, building off itself like compounding interest! BIG BLACK COCKS will conquer her white ass and pussy so thoroughly that BOTH will be stretched to the point she won't be able to to feel your little pink clit-prick anymore!!! Inevitably white hubbies get cut off from their white wives pussy, as it will naturally crave ONLY BLACK COCKS!!! She'll worship and adorn BLACK MEN who come into your home, and instantly become the MAN of the house! You will learn to accept and embrace this reality, and will enjoy becoming increasingly submisive to BLACK MEN in your own marriage, and outside of it as well! This is a wonderful and beautiful thing, and I am very happy and proud that you are joining this BLACK-OWNED lifestyle, abandon ALL inhibitions, jump in head-first, and NEVER look back!!! Surrender your wife, life, and marriage to the sheer dominance, and pure masculinty of BLACK MEN... it's the BEST thing you've ever done!!!

Back