Couple seeking a friend

PinkyLD

Female
Certain desires have led me to this site...Not interested in one-nighters, rather a long term friendship with someone. Ideally someone who is respectful, non aggressive, patient and ok with just hanging out sometimes. We would like to build trust and must get along well with us both before advancing.

Attachments

• 20220924_091049.mp4
    8.7 MB
Last edited:
Certain desires have led me to this site...Not interested in one-nighters, rather a long term friendship with someone. Ideally someone who is respectful, non aggressive, patient and ok with just hanging out sometimes. We would like to build trust and must get along well with us both before advancing. We are straight and are very much in public business so we must be discreet….If you are in KY, have at least 8inches and this interests you, msg us!
Hello we are a black couple interested in meeting and trying new things.

Certain desires have led me to this site...Not interested in one-nighters, rather a long term friendship with someone. Ideally someone who is respectful, non aggressive, patient and ok with just hanging out sometimes. We would like to build trust and must get along well with us both before advancing. We are straight and are very much in public business so we must be discreet….If you are in KY, have at least 8inches and this interests you, msg us!
Yummy.

Back