Couple Seeking 2 BBC's in Los Angeles and Orange County Area Tonight

SoCalSwings

Couple
From
CA, US
We are a Hot Wife Soft Cuckolding Couple. She is a Curvy big Booty white girl who loves a man who can take control and He loves nothing more then to watch his wife please other men. This will be her first BBC stretching and wants to make it a memorable one so we would like 2. So if you reply please be open to that DV and DP. Creampies more then welcome. We will host at hotel in Buena Park. Please be open for pictures and videos Discretion is a must no faces other then hers. You may also.take your own. Come let's have a good time. Make a bbc Queen out of my Hot Wife.

We are a Hot Wife Soft Cuckolding Couple. She is a Curvy big Booty white girl who loves a man who can take control and He loves nothing more then to watch his wife please other men. This will be her first BBC stretching and wants to make it a memorable one so we would like 2. So if you reply please be open to that DV and DP. Creampies more then welcome. We will host at hotel in Buena Park. Please be open for pictures and videos Discretion is a must no faces other then hers. You may also.take your own. Come let's have a good time. Make a bbc Queen out of my Hot Wife.
Good luck. Wish I was home.

I got to go to LA more often

Why do I have to be in NorCal this weekend?!?!?

Wishing you fulfillment in your desire to turn you Sexy Phat Ass Wife into a Queen of Spades ♠️

Allll
Alllll mine

Back