Couple Seeking 1st BBC in Dubai

BBC Curious

Couple
Real Person
We are happily married Indian couple, husband 39 and wife 35, looking for an educated, decent and gentle black guy for the permanent and long relationship. He should have at least 7-8 inches nice cock with amazing stamina on bed. He should visit us on every weekend or as per mutual plan.

Please only serious, decent and verified members contact us. Here are some pics of my beautiful and hot wife.

Last edited:
We are happily married Indian couple, husband 39 and wife 35, looking for an educated, decent and gentle black guy for the permanent and long relationship. He should have at least 7-8 inches nice cock with amazing stamina on bed. He should visit us on every weekend or as per mutual plan.

Please only serious, decent and verified members contact us. Here are some pics of my beautiful and hot wife.
Such a 🔥 juicy fuck .. good luck :sex: :sex:

e

Attachments

• IMG_20220605_031523.jpg
    IMG_20220605_031523.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 38
  • 2022-04-29.jpg
    2022-04-29.jpg
    996.1 KB · Views: 40

Please only serious, decent and verified members contact us. Here are some pics of my beautiful how to connect u

Back