Couple NY / CT area

Just an update:

We finally had a talk. I told her that I want to experience fucking a black guy. I told her the main reason I am into it , is because I know she is going to love it once she tries it, and her pleasure is a huge turn on for me.

Her reaction was basically saying that she feels that what she does in bed now is not good enough for me, and I keep pushing her boundaries and its not enough for me, and she said I was "being greedy".

But she did not outright say she is against it. I reiterated that it's not me being greedy, because its her pleasure she will feel that excites me. Conversation ended.

What do you think?

Just an update:

We finally had a talk. I told her that I want to experience fucking a black guy. I told her the main reason I am into it , is because I know she is going to love it once she tries it, and her pleasure is a huge turn on for me.

Her reaction was basically saying that she feels that what she does in bed now is not good enough for me, and I keep pushing her boundaries and its not enough for me, and she said I was "being greedy".

But she did not outright say she is against it. I reiterated that it's not me being greedy, because its her pleasure she will feel that excites me. Conversation ended.

What do you think?
Bump

Hi all, new to site. Really hot. I'm Mike, (35) cuck wannabe , I'm looking to train my hot Asian wife (30) to become a bbc hotwife.

We always sex talk about her taking BBC, she enjoys the fantasy and gets her really wet. But we have never done anything in real life, we are both pretty introverted.

I am starting this week with the "For Dummies" training section. I hope to make progress and report back.

I'd love to meet potential bbc bulls/trainersView attachment 6051358 for her in the NY / CT area.

Thanks
Fine ass

Back