Couple Needs BBC in Mesa Arizona

IAmU&UraBBCsla

Couple
From
AZ, US
We are a white couple in our early 40s with a goal to find one or two dominant very well hung black men. We are new to this, but have a little experience and both an insstable lust for BBC. She loves to worship and please as well as myself. I love to watch, film and everything else. She is super submissive, as for myself...well I am a very dominant and alpha type of White Boy...yet behind closed doors I would like to submit and worship BBC to the fullest. Want to explore roleplaying I like nasty dirty talk and there is nothing i like more than seeing BBC in my wife's mouth and holes. We both love her getting gangbanger and would like trains thrown on both of us, yet we want to start out with somebody we can slave on and worship there BBC, dominant us both and gain trust. We truly live the smell of those supreme black cocks and need to make them cum. I need to get it inside of me as well. I love my beautiful sexy wife and like...no need her to get fucked by BBC (she needs it also), nevertheless, dont get me twisted I'm not the typical cuckold. Let's have fun. We are only wanting the superior BBC ...Also we are seeking advice and friends who are into this lifestyle. Perhaps even a couple if it seems comfortable and fun. Looking to meet and hook up in Arizona

Back