Couple Looking for BBC

ExploringCple

Couple
From
Canada
We are Charlotte and David. We are just starting out on our journey so are looking for someone who can show us the way. We are a little nervous but very excited. We thought finding a sexy black guy would be fun.

A little about us:

C is 36 5ft 7, 125 lbs, brunette, pale skin, freckles, blue eyes, 34c 22 37 and submissive

D is 49, 6ft, 200 lbs, salt n peppa, 6 inches and cut, totally straight and more dominant

We are both masters educated, professionals who look as though butter wouldn't melt in our mouths but have a sexy side that we want to let out. We just need the right sexy black guy to bring that out.

We are looking for a guy to takes things slow at first and then to let things go with the flow. D is interested in watching and then joining in for a 3some. No male contact at all.

]
Maybe you are the one we are looking for, We hope so.

Sounds great! Consider me.. see my profile etc. 5 ft 11, 260 lbs.. experienced. in my 40s.

Attachments

• IMG.jpg
    IMG.jpg
    203.3 KB · Views: 27
Hi and welcome to the forums!
(...)

A little about us:

C is 36 5ft 7, 125 lbs, brunette, pale skin, freckles, blue eyes, 34c 22 37 and submissive

D is 49, 6ft, 200 lbs, salt n peppa, 6 inches and cut, totally straight and more dominant

(...)
Your profile says you were 35 and 45, respectively. But we know most women (and couples?) lie about their real age, so all`s good. :p

Have a nice stay and enjoy yourselves!

We are Charlotte and David. We are just starting out on our journey so are looking for someone who can show us the way. We are a little nervous but very excited. We thought finding a sexy black guy would be fun.

A little about us:

We are both masters educated, professionals who look as though butter wouldn't melt in our mouths but have a sexy side that we want to let out. We just need the right sexy black guy to bring that out.

We are looking for a guy to takes things slow at first and then to let things go with the flow. D is interested in watching and then joining in for a 3some. No male contact at all.

]
Maybe you are the one we are looking for, We hope so.
Where are you guys located? I think it'd be lovely to hear from you, maybe chat and see if we hit it off. Message me if any of that interests you. Aside from that welcome to the community!

Back