Couple Looking for a Bull - Phoenix

Whitmorris

Female
From
AZ, US
Hiiiii everyone! My name is Whitney and my husband is Mark. We are looking to get to know serious guys that can help us with our situation! We’re located in the Phoenix area. Anyways here goes our story:

My hubby and I have been married for 7 years and about 2 years ago he was in a car accident that paralyzed him from the waist down. Ultimately we haven’t been able to have sex in 2 years. He and I are very open and honest people. Before we were married he understood I had a very high sex drive (I still do!). However, with him not being able to have sex anymore it’s left us trying to figure out what to do.

We have been to many counseling sessions and slowly started talking about the possibility of me taking a lover. Let me be clear! We’re looking for serious guys only that aren’t vulgar and will be respectful of our situation. If you feel like this may be something your interested in, please message me. My husband and I will both be on this account. We look forward to hearing from you guys! :)

Attachments

• 7DEDBA2B-1A78-4186-AC50-F7420293C2E8.jpeg
    7DEDBA2B-1A78-4186-AC50-F7420293C2E8.jpeg
    109.9 KB · Views: 188
Last edited by a moderator:
Hiiiii everyone! My name is Whitney and my husband is Mark. We are looking to get to know serious guys that can help us with our situation! We’re located in the Phoenix area. Anyways here goes our story:

My hubby and I have been married for 7 years and about 2 years ago he was in a car accident that paralyzed him from the waist down. Ultimately we haven’t been able to have sex in 2 years. He and I are very open and honest people. Before we were married he understood I had a very high sex drive (I still do!). However, with him not being able to have sex anymore it’s left us trying to figure out what to do.

We have been to many counseling sessions and slowly started talking about the possibility of me taking a lover. Let me be clear! We’re looking for serious guys only that aren’t vulgar and will be respectful of our situation. If you feel like this may be something your interested in, please message me. My husband and I will both be on this account. We look forward to hearing from you guys! :)

Do you travel

Very sorry about the accident ?

Very sorry for his accident. Wish i was in Phoenix...because you are one of the most sexiest on this site.

Hi iam bobby

Back