Couple looking for a black big stud. Portsmouth, NH

ffddj2006

Couple
Hello!
Couple here. We will be visiting Portsmouth, NH for 1 night only. Sunday, Feb 27th. Wife is 48, I’m 40. She’s thick n fit. And has a body that needs a real man. Not like my little pecker. We had our share of meeting black men before and it was good. But nothing great. Looking for that huge stud that will officially convert her and make her want me to be kept pussy free. Will have our hotel room. Bisexual men are welcome.

Hello!
Couple here. We will be visiting Portsmouth, NH for 1 night only. Sunday, Feb 27th. Wife is 48, I’m 40. She’s thick n fit. And has a body that needs a real man. Not like my little pecker. We had our share of meeting black men before and it was good. But nothing great. Looking for that huge stud that will officially convert her and make her want me to be kept pussy free. Will have our hotel room. Bisexual men are welcome.

This should be easy.. all that got dam ass

Hello!
Flawless Beauty

I have a question. We got stood up by a black man from this site. We talked here, traded cell numbers and had it all set up. As we were on the way to the hotel. My texts weren’t going thru to him. On a iPhone to iPhone message. It used to be in messages (blue) and then as I’m driving to the hotel. It turned green and he wasn’t getting calls or my text. I told him this on here and told him to reach out to me. Or we could talk through this site. He replied to me and said yes. Which didn’t make sense to what I said. Anyway. I gave him some time. Since I don’t know his situation. We spoke and agreed to meet and what we wanted to do. He was 120% straight and that was perfectly fine. He was ok with me watching and taking pics. He loves the extra pics I sent him in our text. But then I never heard demo him. I replied a few times here. I also texted him more. And it never went thru. So first of all…

Why not be mature and say, not interested. Or just say sorry it’s not for me. Or even say I’m married and can’t get away. Whatever it may be. Communication is lubrication.

Wife was very excited. This man was great. Older, large. I’m a small muscular frame husband.

This was our first time using this site. And it didn’t start off well. We were visiting NH, and figured we have a hotel. Let’s try out of state.

Do I post screen shots of our convos from here and text? But black out his number for his privacy. Just to let people on here know he had a scam done?
It’s been a full week and still no word.
Strange…

Hello!
I uses to have the same issue with my ex wife, I found the biggest thickest bbc and nobody did the fkn job right, one guy was 12 and a half inches and her hand couldn't wrap around it...pounding hard and aggressive with being verbal like myself is apparently hard to find...we did this for 7 yrs. So put up your rules/ demands what have you...the funny part is how impatient these dudes are also. Seem to forget, its our wives/girlfriends , and our fantasy. If they dont like it , find someone else....don't just hand your wife over to the first giant cock is the message here...we want to give our women THE EXPERIENCE. Not a big dick that can't fuck

Back