Couple looking for a BBC in the Dallas area

Taker58

My Girlfriend/Mistress is wanting to find a BBC that is between 35-45 years old and at least 6 foot tall. She is a 38-year-old Latino, medium build. I am an older White cuckold. Let us know if you are interested. You two can meet and see if there is any interest in each other.

Need to know your age, height, weight and what type of work you do, not where but type.
You post too often with no proof of verification or even a wife and you've been doing this same thing for months. Either get verified or I'll be banning you from this forum for spamming. If I see another one of your post without any proof expect a full ban. This isn't a playground

We have not gotten verified because she will not post any pictures on the internet. We are real, you can check with AlphaMale, Black Therapist, Zeke and there are others. Not that it matters but we will be meeting with AlphaMale and Black Therapist the weekend.
Now if you chose to block us because she won't post pictures then it is your right. Just let us know.

I don't know about a account on the line but the meeting is set for tomorrow and if it happens or if it's a shame i certainly will come on and let others know what's up.
Sounds good. Please let me know because I'm getting really tired of all the extra work weeding out fake profiles lol

Hahahahahaha, yeah bro she is real. This is the sub you are speaking to, she doesn't know where he is getting the guys from, his just finds then for her.
Thank you Alphamale, see you tomorrow or at least I will be there even it I am blindfolded.

You post too often with no proof of verification or even a wife and you've been doing this same thing for months. Either get verified or I'll be banning you from this forum for spamming. If I see another one of your post without any proof expect a full ban. This isn't a playground
Okay you have received verification from Alphaman and Black Therapist that we are real. Should I expect to be banned because she will not post any pictures?

Okay you have received verification from Alphaman and Black Therapist that we are real. Should I expect to be banned because she will not post any pictures?
Since you had 1 person vouch for you, I will tell you to stop flooding the forum by posting so often because that will result in a ban.

Back