Couple looking BBC to try in Durham, NC

Hey there, young couple here & new to the site, we are looking for a clean BBC to play with my girlfriend for a first-time experience. Anyone close by? Thanks for looking.
Yes, I live in Wake Forest area not far from Durham . I am a Mature BBC that doesn't do ******* rarely drinks , good hygiene and not new to this .

Just a little advice...
Get ya guys verified, post a little media, and put a little something in your bio, add your location as well. Otherwise ya just look like the other fakes on here and will only get fakes.
But that's just our two cents.

Hey there, young couple here & new to the site, we are looking for a clean BBC to play with my girlfriend for a first-time experience. Anyone close by? Thanks for looking.
Welcum to the site. I’m not verified, I’m just real. Getting verified is your choice. I’m meet fake people that a unverified and verified. Rule of thumb I use is , I don’t send pics,phone numbers. We chat and see what all parties are looking for then we do a nonsex meet/greet at a public place and if all parties are good at what they see, the party is on. Now I have done a couple of nonsex meet/greet and the lady/couple are ready to play right after a short conversation, I let the fun role. This is just my way/opinion.

Just a little advice...
Get ya guys verified, post a little media, and put a little something in your bio, add your location as well. Otherwise ya just look like the other fakes on here and will only get fakes.
But that's just our two cents.
I like to come visit in NC what part u in and when is a good time to

Back