Couple in NYC, Asian wife

miabkk

Couple
Hi
Open minded couple looking for BBC , single guy or a small group , for wife . Hubby likes to watch . Wife likes to dress up sexy and talk dirty during sex . Normal sex , including anal , nothing too kinky. She was a ****** in Asia where she learnt how to please a guy in the bed , that’s how I fell for her . She gives amazing head. Black guys we met in the past usually fuck her 5-6 times in 1 meet up , they can’t get enuf of her pussy and unusually large tits for an Asian. She’ll let you come on her tits and face.

Non smokers please .

Mia and hubby

Hi
Open minded couple looking for BBC , single guy or a small group , for wife . Hubby likes to watch . Wife likes to dress up sexy and talk dirty during sex . Normal sex , including anal , nothing too kinky. She was a ****** in Asia where she learnt how to please a guy in the bed , that’s how I fell for her . She gives amazing head. Black guys we met in the past usually fuck her 5-6 times in 1 meet up , they can’t get enuf of her pussy and unusually large tits for an Asian. She’ll let you come on her tits and face.

Non smokers please .

Mia and hubby
BBC from nnj would love to help please her

Hi

Non smokers please .

Mia and hubby
Lmk when you're available so I can take a trip there. Cnj here

Hi

Non smokers please .

Mia and hubby bbc from nj would love to please her

Back