Couple in Los Angeles ISO a Bull

Mandingo Black Bull here, 6 ft, 180 lbs., With lots of stamina and endurance. ISO La couple into hot wife life style. Experienced, mature, and talented to help you enjoy multiple orgasms and cum enormously. Well travelled, alpha male, looking to bond and pleasure one loving happy couple. Hmu very interested, ready, willing and able...

Sup guys. Unfortunately for you dudes on here I have to inform you that this acc like every other acc that doesnt have any pictures is a fake acc. Good luck in the LA area. If any of you guys wanna get together and hit the clubs and bars to pick up some chicks the fast way hit me up. We should legit just form a LA group for Men to wingman for eachother and actually get ******* done. People on the internet are just wasting your time (and theirs).

Anyways GUYS PM me if you're in the area and down.

Mandingo Black Bull here, 6 ft, 180 lbs., With lots of stamina and endurance. ISO La couple into hot wife life style. Experienced, mature, and talented to help you enjoy multiple orgasms and cum enormously. Well travelled, alpha male, looking to bond and pleasure one loving happy couple. Hmu very interested, ready, willing and able...

Attachments

• IMG_20190403_141925.jpg
    IMG_20190403_141925.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 25
Back