Couple in L.A. looking for a BBC bull

mdr1980

Male
Gold Member
We're in L.A. My girlfriend and I are looking for a BBC as she has never had sex with a Black man and it's something she badly wants to try. I fully support it and want to see her enjoy this. It would take place at a hotel here in L.A., and I would be watching.

Here is what we're looking for:

-At least 6 feet tall
-Very dark Black man
-Muscular
-Big cock
-We require a STD free test since you would be fucking my girl without a condom and would cum inside of her

If interested, please DM me. Tell me a little about yourself and send pics (face and nude body). Her and I will go over the pics and decide who we go with.

Her pics are attached.

Thanks, and serious inquiries only.

Attachments

• IMG_1060.JPEG
    IMG_1060.JPEG
    182.9 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_1054.JPEG
    IMG_1054.JPEG
    222.9 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_1061.jpg
    IMG_1061.jpg
    213.4 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_1055.JPEG
    IMG_1055.JPEG
    219.6 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_1065.JPEG
    IMG_1065.JPEG
    93.8 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_1066.JPEG
    IMG_1066.JPEG
    248.7 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_1050.jpg
    IMG_1050.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 93
We're in L.A. My girlfriend and I are looking for a BBC as she has never had sex with a Black man and it's something she badly wants to try. I fully support it and want to see her enjoy this. It would take place at a hotel here in L.A., and I would be watching.

Here is what we're looking for:

-At least 6 feet tall
-Very dark Black man
-Muscular
-Big cock
-We require a STD free test since you would be fucking my girl without a condom and would cum inside of her

If interested, please DM me. Tell me a little about yourself and send pics (face and nude body). Her and I will go over the pics and decide who we go with.

Her pics are attached.

Thanks, and serious inquiries only.
hope you find the perfect bbc and enjoy

Back