Couple in E. Washington ? Dom Black Man (Travel arrangement possible)

24Hotwife4BBC

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
CA, US
We are an attractive cuckold couple seeking an experienced Dominant Black Man to fill the role of "Bull/Alpha" in our relationship. My hubby is 32 and I am 24, he is submissive to me and I wish to be submissive to "Bull"; and seek a Dominant type that is confident and comfortable taking control and asserting himself in our dynamic. We live in E. Washington and have come to the realization that a possible travel arrangement maybe necessary to find the person to fit our ideal situation. Would require initial meet at our home to establish trust and chemistry; then travel could be decided for future encounters as we all progress.

Thank you for your consideration

Last edited:
We are an attractive cuckold couple seeking an experienced Dominant Black Man to fill the role of "Bull/Alpha" in our relationship. My hubby is 32 and I am 24, he is submissive to me and I wish to be submissive to "Bull"; and seek a Dominant type that is confident and comfortable taking control and asserting himself in our dynamic. We live in E. Washington and have come to the realization that a possible travel arrangement maybe necessary to find the person to fit our ideal situation. Would require initial meet at our home to establish trust and chemistry; then travel could be decided for future encounters as we all progress.

Thank you for your consideration View attachment 2510381
Fuck why I'm not in Washington

Thank you for your consideration View attachment 2510381
In So Cal but travel your way a lot for work. We should chat. 6'6" bbc.

Back