Couple here looking for a threesome(women) we are interracial North Florida

We are an interracial couple we live in North Florida I’m 24 and she 23. We are looking for a woman to join us for a threesome
I guess things have changed in northern Florida since my wife and I lived there 15 years ago , we lived in fort Walton, Pensacola area northwest Fla and it was a real racist area kkk central , my wife had black lovers back then and they always seemed apprehensive about being seen with her , my wife liked our neighbors to see her with black men and she would have her dates come to pick her up at our home in the afternoon or times where the neighbors were outside and they would see her , when-her lover would come to the door I’d answer and go out side to talk to him so everyone sees it’s not behind my back , then my wife would come out and give him a real passionate kiss they hold hands and drive off in his car and I’d go back inside our house, it was fun but I started getting paranoid I know those white men didn’t like seeing my wife take off in the arms of a black man and me accepting it , we were able to get jobs in California and out here my wife very openly dates black men all the time and they just come to our house no big deal , my wife’s lover lived with us for almost a year, now he has his own place , he wants us to stay married he isn’t a home wrecker but he always has the right to fuck my wife anytime he feels like it my wife loves him but she also has the same arrangement to another black man she says she loves him too my wife says she plans on having these two men in our life they have access to her pussy but in return she has some nice big beautiful black cock when she needs it , which is everyday , I sure you’ll find a nice girl to have a threesome with

Back