costumes and roleplay

best costume....

• Total voters
Guys...

Looking for costume/roleplay ideas.

we have already done the Nurse/maid thing, and we are struggling for ideas...

Please let us know what costumes or fantasies would be hot when having fun with a guy...

It would be awesome to hear what turns BBC guys on....

How do they want their white wife looking....?

PLEASE also post a pic as an example?

Best and most popular outfit/costume choice will be purchased, used during a meet and pics shown on here....

For reference - the lady wearing it is a size 14, curvy, big hips, big ass, long legs, pretty brunette.
Slightly conscious about her body so nothing which exposes her flesh too much.
Anything that shows off her curves would be nice....

thanks.

Screen Shot 2014-11-11 at 00.40.19.png

Guys...

Looking for costume/roleplay ideas.

we have already done the Nurse/maid thing, and we are struggling for ideas...

Please let us know what costumes or fantasies would be hot when having fun with a guy...

It would be awesome to hear what turns BBC guys on....

How do they want their white wife looking....?

PLEASE also post a pic as an example?

Best and most popular outfit/costume choice will be purchased, used during a meet and pics shown on here....

For reference - the lady wearing it is a size 14, curvy, big hips, big ass, long legs, pretty brunette.
Slightly conscious about her body so nothing which exposes her flesh too much.
Anything that shows off her curves would be nice....

thanks.

View attachment 1451922
Is hard to choose which is 'best'... I've had women do then all and they all look sexy as fuck!
But I'll say one of my sexiest RP was my super curvy PAWG wearing a nurse outfit, her curves are so INCREDIBLE she could barely fit it in!
Hips and mega ass spilling out all over the place!
I Gotta admit, it looked kinda ridiculous because she has a 45" ASS and had to squeeze into the only size that 'fit' her lol...but at the same time it was the hottest ******* I ever saw in my LIFE. she got an A+ for effort.

I think I accidentally knocked her up that night.
:sex:

For a completely different direction. Curvy girls look unbelievably hot in a corsett so like a pirate wench or old west dance hall girl would be sexy. For best results you would want to invest in a real corsett not a costume one. Lo has a leather underbust one with straps and metal buckles that she wears often. We are planning to put together a pirate outfit around that.

For a completely different direction. Curvy girls look unbelievably hot in a corsett so like a pirate wench or old west dance hall girl would be sexy. For best results you would want to invest in a real corsett not a costume one. Lo has a leather underbust one with straps and metal buckles that she wears often. We are planning to put together a pirate outfit around that.
Agreed

Last edited:
Back