CoronaVirus

What precautions have any of taken to safeguard from keeping yourself safe from this virus? Have any of you temporarily ceased meeting up with anyone for fear of coming in contact with someone with the virus that might not know they themselves have it? Are you going to just take a few weeks off until things subside a bit?

i keep my personal social contacts as low as possible, don't see my mom, wash my hands with soap and a brush immediately when i come home and multiple times a day. Try to avoid public washrooms. If it happens that i need to use one, i wash my hands before(!) and after i do my business. Apart that... no sex; and masturbation with a condom only. :D

Coronavirus Found In Men’s Semen, Raising Possibility That Virus Could Be Sexually Transmitted

I literally saw that earlier today and that right there will absolutely crush the hearts of EVERYONE in this lifestyle. I can't see how we can possibly have playdates knowing that it is lurking and of all things being now an std?
I think it's vaccine or its over for us which is sad because I really enjoyed seeing her take those 10" monsters and devour them with her pussy and mouth.

Back