Conversative Ex girlfriend is now with a big black guy (ironic but true story)

The 2.5 years we were together from August 2020 to December 2022, it was mostly vanilla just us having sex. I asked if they banged, and she said they have and they met a short time ago via her sister who works with him. She has kept him secret from her family, and she says she gets why interracial dating is popular now and is less ignorant about it now. She even made a comment saying she gets why I had a fantasy of her banging a black guy and its not so weird anymore. She kinda chuckled nervously when I asked if he has a BBC, and point blank said "What do you think... im not talking about my sex life in great detail" She was relieved that I was okay with all this as she didnt want to lose our friendship. 😂😂

Anybody got any similar stories, real or not about their ex or even their gfs/wives now who weren't that into it but overcame and loved it?

Last edited:
I've dated girls all my life and more than half have had some experience in this area. We live in a location that is diverse and just a function of the way our school systems worked that white girls will have more access to being social with black guys. I very much underestimated how big a deal it is for white girls.

About 15yrs ago I dated a girl who said it was a bucket list item for her but shed never had the opportunity. she lived in a different area and it just wasnt a socially available. We remained friends after the relationship ended and a couple of years later she said she met a guy who was black. She wound up dating him for 3yrs before it ended. She and i remain friends and most of her bf since were not black but it was interesting to see her experience that having known her before, during and since.

I was kinda hoping to find a buddy to help me bang my older last GF i don't think she was really into blk guys but i was kinda hoping for the right time but she's gone now so oh well

Back