Controversial view: we don't want obese wives

When did it become acceptable to pawn off obese women to black men? Imagine if a bull came here and he was grossly overweight with a tiny dick. He'd be laughed out the room. Why do people expect us to fawn over women that are, objectively, 2/10s?

It's extremely aggravating because when you tell these women, as politely as you can, that you aren't interested they act like you just committed a ******* (well, you did ******* their ego, but you know what I'm saying.)

When you will already understand that not all bulls evaluate women equally, someone likes a young slender someone likes a young plump woman with big breasts someone likes an older woman Because when he uses a married woman who is full of body, not because she is a lot ate but because she gave birth to several children, this is what excites him the most, so for every woman you can find that male who will consider that she is ideal for him! I am familiar with males who, looking at thin women, say that they are not going to lie on the bones! and I am familiar with those who, on the contrary, prefer thin ones because they are not so comfortable with thick ones! just usually to fuck a fat woman well, you need a really long and thick cock
IMG_20230203_001146_046.jpg
IMG_20230203_001231_332.jpg
IMG_20230115_053503_912.jpgIMG_20230110_052805_314.jpgIMG_20230110_051643_259.jpg

When did it become acceptable to pawn off obese women to black men? Imagine if a bull came here and he was grossly overweight with a tiny dick. He'd be laughed out the room. Why do people expect us to fawn over women that are, objectively, 2/10s?

It's extremely aggravating because when you tell these women, as politely as you can, that you aren't interested they act like you just committed a ******* (well, you did ******* their ego, but you know what I'm saying.)
There is nothing, nothing controversial about your post at all. It is bang on the money. Who wants to have sex with some unattractive lump that most other men wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole? These white men bring these lumps here because they know slave mentality plantation bucks will gladly pound these things simply because their faces are pink. Sad state of affairs.

I have noticed this too, quite a bit of unattractive overweight couples on here, I think the hubbies of some of these wives get into the lifestyle just so they can get someone else to fuck their wives since they don't even want to do it
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ergo, they get a big-boned strong-bodied plantation buck to do a job that no one else wants to reduce themselves to doing.

When you will already understand that not all bulls evaluate women equally, someone likes a young slender someone likes a young plump woman with big breasts someone likes an older woman Because when he uses a married woman who is full of body, not because she is a lot ate but because she gave birth to several children, this is what excites him the most, so for every woman you can find that male who will consider that she is ideal for him! I am familiar with males who, looking at thin women, say that they are not going to lie on the bones! and I am familiar with those who, on the contrary, prefer thin ones because they are not so comfortable with thick ones! just usually to fuck a fat woman well, you need a really long and thick cock
View attachment 5840209
View attachment 5840208
View attachment 5840210View attachment 5840211View attachment 5840212
I would do the blue one first 😝

Absolutely right ..
Of course, if a Lady is really overweight; she deserves the same respect as anyone
But why showing herself as is it was supposed to be attractive ?? Very strange

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. If BBW is not your cup of tea, then you move on - there are others that are into BBW. Very immature to create a post to bully or body shame anyone. Many here (including myself) have had amazing experience with women of all body types (skinny, athletic, average, curvy and BBW) - there's more to an enjoyable intimacy that just body type.

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. If BBW is not your cup of tea, then you move on - there are others that are into BBW. Very immature to create a post to bully or body shame anyone. Many here (including myself) have had amazing experience with women of all body types (skinny, athletic, average, curvy and BBW) - there's more to an enjoyable intimacy that just body type.
This ☝🏼 100% and from a woman's perspective I'd rather a tummy and average cock over abs and a shitty attitude

Some views are just better to keep for yourself… or so called ignorances … some individuals are all about looks for myself love both looks meaning compatible and brain which some individual don’t have … my view!

i've never ever had a problem getting fucked by black, white, indian, mexican men. It's not the body but the person and how they fuck that makes it fun. I've had tall, thin, big-dicked guys who were the worst fuckers and some that were much larger/heavier and they sent me over the top. It's the person not the body shape.

Attachments

• IMG_1260.JPEG
    IMG_1260.JPEG
    470.9 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_1266.JPEG
    IMG_1266.JPEG
    467.3 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_0567.jpg
    IMG_0567.jpg
    404.8 KB · Views: 62
  • 10 (2).jpg
    10 (2).jpg
    426.5 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_6640 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_6640 - Copy.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 60
  • IMG_6639 copy.jpg
    IMG_6639 copy.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 59

He s right !!

Sex is about preference, so no issue from our standpoint.

There is a difference between a curvy woman and an obese woman. One way, look at their hands.. if there hands are fat.. not so great.

Who can resist a big butt and a smile..

View attachment 5840209
View attachment 5840208
View attachment 5840210View attachment 5840211View attachment 5840212
Give me 1 and 3 any day!

Reactions: wit
Back