Connections

SexyDD

Female
Real Person
Been looking at lifestyle for awhile with my s/o. Have not yet experienced bbc. I seem to have trouble finding someone I connect with to converse with or meet and introduce into our life. or maybe I’m just awkward. How did you do it when you started?

Been looking at lifestyle for awhile with my s/o. Have not yet experienced bbc. I seem to have trouble finding someone I connect with to converse with or meet and introduce into our life. or maybe I’m just awkward. How did you do it when you started?
I would love to talk and get to know you even help you find a bull honey

You could just fall into a situation but i wouldn't hold my breath . Reading your post it appears as if you are part of a couple That takes some work. A single female or a cheating wife has a far greater chance of making a connection by chance. If you can travel i suggest Las Vegas. Always had a lot of good times there. Lots of guys looking for some action. It's like a candy store on weekends and holiday weeks. Many times a single male became a group thing. Guys traveling there without a wife or girlfriend are often with a friend or even a group and more willing to join a group thing. Whatever you do be careful. If your new at this take him or them to your room. I don't understand it but in all my years of swinging i never had a single hint of a bad situation when we used our room. We had a few that were not ideal but those were all when we went with guys the first meeting to a place they arranged.

Back