Connecting with other cheating wives

Vera89

Female
Hello everybody. After some days on this website I am perfectly aware that this is predominantly for wife sharers and cuckold couples.

Personally I am a cheating wife and I’m wondering if it’s possible on this website to connect with other cheating wives. I don’t come to a website like this with illusions of dating and meeting. Too small, too international.

I am visiting websites like this because on the one hand I prefer BBC over white guys, even over white hung guys… The other reason is that sometimes it just feels good being able to openly, honestly and anonymously talk about my infidelity. Some thing I can’t possibly do in my real life.

So? Any chance to connect with other women in my position?!

P.S.: Please don’t lecture me about the beauty of cuckolding… me morally doing the wrong thing when keeping him unaware. I am perfectly aware of that and your lifestyle is not for everyone 😬😘

And one more thing: because of my name people often approach me in Russian or Italian. But for me English or German will be fine 😝

Last edited:
Hello everybody. After some days on this website I am perfectly aware that this is predominantly for wife sharers and cuckold couples.

Personally I am a cheating wife and I’m wondering if it’s possible on this website to connect with other cheating wives. I don’t come to a website like this with illusions of dating and meeting. Too small, too international.

I am visiting websites like this because on the one hand I prefer BBC over white guys, even over white hung guys… The other reason is that sometimes it just feels good being able to openly, honestly and anonymously talk about my infidelity. Some thing I can’t possibly do in my real life.

So? Any chance to connect with other women in my position?!

P.S.: Please don’t lecture me about the beauty of cuckolding… me morally doing the wrong thing when keeping him unaware. I am perfectly aware of that and your lifestyle is not for everyone 😬😘

And one more thing: because of my name people often approach me in Russian or Italian. But for me English or German will be fine 😝
I was in the same situation as you, although the cheating evolved out of the lifestyle. You can PM me if you prefer.

Back