Conference in Las Vegas

Hey everyone, I’m at Dell World in Las Vegas this week and I’m looking for some recommendations. I’m pretty busy with work so I don’t know if I’ll be able to get away but I’d like to find some time to at least flirt and possibly be picked up by a tall and handsome guy. I’m staying at Luxor, any suggestions of where to go? I’ll have my anklet on and hopefully someone sees it and knows what it means.

Attachments

• IMG_1828.jpeg
    IMG_1828.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 201
tired da brat GIF by Dish Nation

Hey everyone, I’m at Dell World in Las Vegas this week and I’m looking for some recommendations. I’m pretty busy with work so I don’t know if I’ll be able to get away but I’d like to find some time to at least flirt and possibly be picked up by a tall and handsome guy. I’m staying at Luxor, any suggestions of where to go? I’ll have my anklet on and hopefully someone sees it and knows what it means.
Are you still here for Dell World? I’m here at Dell World!!! If you see me, say something; I’ll do the same.

Hopefully you’ll find me I’m here

Damn... I left Vegas on Thursday. I was at Dell World too! Too bad I didn't see this sooner. And I also stayed at the Luxor.

Is it ok if I suck on those toes?

Back