CONDOM OR NO CONDOM WITH BBC?

without condom is respect to BBC i think!!!💦🇩🇪
When it comes to a woman taking black cock, bare is Best, for the erotic thrill and the intense intimacy it generates and for feeling the beautiful jerkings and spurtings of male orgasm as I'm sure you will appreciate very deeply Jacky when you find your dream man you want to make babies with.

I wish you well in your seeking for a black lover who wants to truly bond with you and breed you beautifully and often.

My wife prefers bareback definitely. That’s why she gravitates to long term steady lovers. I am glad she does. I love it when she returns home with another man’s cum inside of her.
I like your use of the adjective "glad" when you describe your acceptance of your wife having steady lovers, hopefully very attractive, well-endowed and super-satisfying ones.

I imagine it's almost as good for you too when she returns to you with her vagina flooded with their freshly-shot semen and you fuck her especially lovingly to feel it sheathing and soothing your aching cock as your vainly attempt to get her to orgasm under you the way she orgasms under her carefully-chosen, very likely younger and more potent lovers.

I'm curious to know if you've met any of them, or perhaps watched them making love to her. Have you?

Last edited:
I haven’t met her boyfriend or the other men she’s fucked but I’m not against it. It’s definitely a goal for me to watch her and a lover. For both of us. My wife made an audio recording of them making love and it’s so fucking hot. Hearing her moans especially when he first entered her pussy. I try not to listen to it too often so that it always has the supreme effect. In the recording he tells her to turn over so he can fuck her doggystyle. Then he beats it up and nuts in her pussy. Seriously, my wife LOVES fucking other men. It’s like I cracked the code that turned her into a super slut. And before we went down this road our sex life was kind of ho hum to be honest.

I haven’t met her boyfriend or the other men she’s fucked but I’m not against it. It’s definitely a goal for me to watch her and a lover. For both of us. My wife made an audio recording of them making love and it’s so fucking hot. Hearing her moans especially when he first entered her pussy. I try not to listen to it too often so that it always has the supreme effect. In the recording he tells her to turn over so he can fuck her doggystyle. Then he beats it up and nuts in her pussy. Seriously, my wife LOVES fucking other men. It’s like I cracked the code that turned her into a super slut. And before we went down this road our sex life was kind of ho hum to be honest.
Thank you. Yeah, it's alway extremely hot listening to one's wife being properly fucked by another man isn't it, especially when you can hear their bodies thudding together and the wet sounds made by their interthrusting genitals.

The latter always makes me cum like crazy when hear my wife building to orgasm. So like you I sometimes back off on my cock-stroking so that I can build up to trigger-point several times before letting fly, and in that way maximize the pleasure of ejaculating.

What are the ages of your wife and her present boyfriend?

Has your wife described him to you? Going by her moaning as he penetrated her I'm guessing he's pretty well hung. Perhaps better than you?

Last edited:
I am 52 and my wife is 44. Her boyfriend is a bit younger than her. About 38 or 39. I have seen plenty of pics of him. He has a nice thick dark cock according to the wife. I have a decent sized cock and he is about the same length but thicker. So yeah bigger. He is also uncut and I think she prefers that now.

I think virtually everyone is going to say they prefer no condoms, but for me personally the circumstances have to be right for this to happen. When the circumstances are right it's incredible.

One of the hottest moments in sex is when a guy finishes in you. What is unbelievably sensual and an absolutely massive turn on for me is when two guys finish in me at the same time and I end up with cum oozing out of everywhere.

I am 52 and my wife is 44. Her boyfriend is a bit younger than her. About 38 or 39. I have seen plenty of pics of him. He has a nice thick dark cock according to the wife. I have a decent sized cock and he is about the same length but thicker. So yeah bigger. He is also uncut and I think she prefers that now.
Nice. Sadly I'm circumcised and my ex much prefers uncut cock since she first experienced it with my buddy.

After 7 years of him fucking her nightly and most mornings she is still fascinated, as I am too, by his long smooth clinging foreskin and the way it glides slowly and smoothly back off the head of his erecting cock during their foreplay which is always very indulgently protracted, and of course when he first penetrates her at the beginning of the actual fuck.

"Heavenly smooth and slippery" is the description she gives of the bared head of his cock when it finally parts her love-lips and begins to stretch the rim of her vaginal opening.

Her lovely moaning as my buddy tantalizingly inches his enviably perfect cock into her goes straight to my sexual core such that I sometimes find myself wanting to grab him by his sexily circling hips and drag him off her. But of course I never do.

Such is Young Love without condoms.

Last edited:
We always asked for condoms at first until Kim met a bull while in the UK , Jim was at a party we attended , his approach to Kim was so smooth she got wet chatting to him , Kim gave me that look of approval, he took her to a quiet corner where I watched him kiss and feel her , leaving to go home he introduced himself and asked if we would like to come to dinner , on the way home Kim was very quit until she asked if Jim could fuck her after dinner ,she explained he was built like a horse and so thick ,but only fucked bareback plus was happy to have you there .

We talked about it but she was adamant Jim was the one she wanted so I agreed.

Dinner was nice and Jim was a gentleman, I cleaned up and they went to the living room , walking in Jim was naked on the lounge with Kim stroking his huge erection her mouth was wide open receiving his pre cum she was in extremely excited state , he pussy was shining wet ,Jim moved her on his lap his cock spread her ass cheeks Kim rose and sank on his cock , bareback it opened her up the head went in her head went back groaned and pushed down ,Kim rode it like a frantic slut , Jim sucked her tits and called her everything he could think of which turned he on even moor , that was there first meeting but not the last and always bareback .

Back