Coming to Orlando

Why do u keep posting pics of your wife but none with the supposedely black guy yall met with? And any fool with a brain can see you're taking most of these pics without her knowledge. Clearly they're being taken off guard. Another fucking fake. Smh.

My statement makes complete sense. Jus cuz she may appear to be looking at the camera in only a cpl pics doesnt mean she's aware you're posting. I'm not claiming she isn't your wife (most wives wont object to husband sneaking pixs of her). But i am claiming there was never a bbc. You're full of *******. She's clearly drying off from bath/shower/ etc, yet u claim she's wiping the cum off. Lmao. Don't insult our intelligence

My statement makes complete sense. Jus cuz she may appear to be looking at the camera in only a cpl pics doesnt mean she's aware you're posting. I'm not claiming she isn't your wife (most wives wont object to husband sneaking pixs of her). But i am claiming there was never a bbc. You're full of *******. She's clearly drying off from bath/shower/ etc, yet u claim she's wiping the cum off. Lmao. Don't insult our intelligence
Bro lol, what do they get out of this smh i dont know but its pure foolishness. I cant wrap my head around it?

Back