Coming & Going

ChubbyWife

Female
From
US
Sometimes there are people that go in and out of our lives. Is it a sign that we let something slip when someone leaves and then comes back to us? The man that seems to keep coming in and out of my life is a man named Lance.

The first time I met Lance was in high school. He was a friend of my brother. He was athletic, in great shape, and amazingly hot looking. Lance and I spoke from time to time but that was about all. At the time, he was chasing a few cheerleaders.

My senior year of high school Lance ended up moving in with us. He had a huge fight with his parents and it resulted in them asking him to move out. Lance had graduated but was still trying to figure out what he was going to be doing with life. My brother asked if Lance could use our guest bedroom until he got things figured out and they agreed.

I was eighteen and Lance was twenty-one. He was working night shifts at a store and I was working a closing shift for a restaurant. This often meant I was coming home as he was waking up. We would often say hello, even sit, and talk for a little bit. We started to become good friends and confide within each other.

Around a month after moving in Lance was venting about his girlfriend to me and I was venting about my boyfriend to him. One thing lead to another and we ended up having sex with each other. This was both of our first times cheating. We knew we should not be fucking but he was amazing at sex and so we continued to do so.

Two months later the ******* would hit the fan. I had been out spending time with my boyfriend and his friends and was bored. I gave the excuse I was not feeling well and headed home. Of course, once I got home the clothes were off and Lance and I were fucking. My boyfriend made a surprise drop by and opened the door to the guest room as I was riding away. My boyfriend stormed out and I gave chase. We had a huge fight and broke up to spare the details.

The new got around to Lance’s girlfriend and their relationship ended as well. Lance and I both felt bad because technically we had been in the wrong. Since Lance no longer had any commitments holding him to our town really, he decided to join the military. We called what we had quits and agreed to be friends. Lance went into the military and I went to college.

A few years down the road, I was living with my roommate Amanda in our college apartment and having the time of my life. We go out to a party one night and see Lance there. He had come home for a while. It was good to catch up with my friend again. My roommate and Lance hit it off and a week later, they were dating. It was somewhat odd seeing someone from my past around my apartment all the time but at the same time good as well. After a few months, Lance unofficially moved in with us. He and Amanda were doing awesome together. It had been one of the few men I had seen Amanda be faithful to as well.

Lance and Amanda hit a speed bump when Lance was going to be heading down to California for the foreseen future. He offered to take Amanda with him but she did not want to leave the college she went to or be so far from family. Amanda began to sabotage their relationship by flirting with other men and eventually cheating on Lance. She had not even done much to hide it.

Lance and I were talking about it one night as friends do. The thing friends probably do not do is following that conversation we climbed into my bed and had sex. For the following week, Lance and I did our best to hide from my roommate that we were fucking. The week ended and Lance headed off to California.

Years down the road and I was now a married woman. I was going through the grocery store with my husband when we run into Lance. He had left the military and decided to move to New York. Lance had come home for a few weeks to see some family and get some stuff. He had already been in contact with Amanda and was trying to plan a night where we could all go out together. We exchanged numbers and later set a date to go out.

The night came and we all went out to a bar. Lance was there. Amanda and her looser husband were there. My husband and I were there. I will mention that by this point my husband and I were already sexually open with other people. The group of us closed down the bar that night. I also choose this night to inform Amanda that I had been sexually active with Lance before. It did not bother her luckily.

At the end of the night, we were planning to go to Lance’s house when the bar closed. My husband excused himself saying he had to get some sleep. The rest of us went to Lance’s house. Amanda’s husband went in and had some more beer, which caused him to pass out on the couch. Given the timing and all the feelings stirring up Amanda, Lance, and I decided to have a threesome in his bedroom. We came out a few hours later to find Amanda’s husband still *******. This was the only time we hung out before Lance headed out.

More time passed and Lance came home once again. He had been married and divorced in New York and was now a single *******. Lance had decided to move back home so his ******* could know his family. Lance was moving by himself so I offered to go over and help him. We reminisced over some memories and fun times and as you can imagine ended up in his bedroom fucking away. Amanda was not part of the picture this time as Lance and I continued to see each other. My husband was accepting of us having sex. This lasted for several months.

After a few months, Lance was getting closer with a woman he had met and befriended. It did not bother me as Lance and I had never claimed to be anything but friends with benefits. We had grown up friends and we had fun having sex with each other. I was in love with my husband and how long could I be around before his ******* began wondering what his ******* and my relationship truly was.

Recently Lance has decided to move again. He has taken a job that makes great money and has great benefits. As we are sitting at a goodbye party for Lance and his family, I can only think of our relationship as a yoyo. The hand and wheel of the yoyo come together for a brief moment and then they are apart again. They know this is going to happen because it is how it all works. I wonder what moment will find us together again.

Sometimes there are people that go in and out of our lives. Is it a sign that we let something slip when someone leaves and then comes back to us? The man that seems to keep coming in and out of my life is a man named Lance.

The first time I met Lance was in high school. He was a friend of my brother. He was athletic, in great shape, and amazingly hot looking. Lance and I spoke from time to time but that was about all. At the time, he was chasing a few cheerleaders.

My senior year of high school Lance ended up moving in with us. He had a huge fight with his parents and it resulted in them asking him to move out. Lance had graduated but was still trying to figure out what he was going to be doing with life. My brother asked if Lance could use our guest bedroom until he got things figured out and they agreed.

I was eighteen and Lance was twenty-one. He was working night shifts at a store and I was working a closing shift for a restaurant. This often meant I was coming home as he was waking up. We would often say hello, even sit, and talk for a little bit. We started to become good friends and confide within each other.

Around a month after moving in Lance was venting about his girlfriend to me and I was venting about my boyfriend to him. One thing lead to another and we ended up having sex with each other. This was both of our first times cheating. We knew we should not be fucking but he was amazing at sex and so we continued to do so.

Two months later the ******* would hit the fan. I had been out spending time with my boyfriend and his friends and was bored. I gave the excuse I was not feeling well and headed home. Of course, once I got home the clothes were off and Lance and I were fucking. My boyfriend made a surprise drop by and opened the door to the guest room as I was riding away. My boyfriend stormed out and I gave chase. We had a huge fight and broke up to spare the details.

The new got around to Lance’s girlfriend and their relationship ended as well. Lance and I both felt bad because technically we had been in the wrong. Since Lance no longer had any commitments holding him to our town really, he decided to join the military. We called what we had quits and agreed to be friends. Lance went into the military and I went to college.

A few years down the road, I was living with my roommate Amanda in our college apartment and having the time of my life. We go out to a party one night and see Lance there. He had come home for a while. It was good to catch up with my friend again. My roommate and Lance hit it off and a week later, they were dating. It was somewhat odd seeing someone from my past around my apartment all the time but at the same time good as well. After a few months, Lance unofficially moved in with us. He and Amanda were doing awesome together. It had been one of the few men I had seen Amanda be faithful to as well.

Lance and Amanda hit a speed bump when Lance was going to be heading down to California for the foreseen future. He offered to take Amanda with him but she did not want to leave the college she went to or be so far from family. Amanda began to sabotage their relationship by flirting with other men and eventually cheating on Lance. She had not even done much to hide it.

Lance and I were talking about it one night as friends do. The thing friends probably do not do is following that conversation we climbed into my bed and had sex. For the following week, Lance and I did our best to hide from my roommate that we were fucking. The week ended and Lance headed off to California.

Years down the road and I was now a married woman. I was going through the grocery store with my husband when we run into Lance. He had left the military and decided to move to New York. Lance had come home for a few weeks to see some family and get some stuff. He had already been in contact with Amanda and was trying to plan a night where we could all go out together. We exchanged numbers and later set a date to go out.

The night came and we all went out to a bar. Lance was there. Amanda and her looser husband were there. My husband and I were there. I will mention that by this point my husband and I were already sexually open with other people. The group of us closed down the bar that night. I also choose this night to inform Amanda that I had been sexually active with Lance before. It did not bother her luckily.

At the end of the night, we were planning to go to Lance’s house when the bar closed. My husband excused himself saying he had to get some sleep. The rest of us went to Lance’s house. Amanda’s husband went in and had some more beer, which caused him to pass out on the couch. Given the timing and all the feelings stirring up Amanda, Lance, and I decided to have a threesome in his bedroom. We came out a few hours later to find Amanda’s husband still *******. This was the only time we hung out before Lance headed out.

More time passed and Lance came home once again. He had been married and divorced in New York and was now a single *******. Lance had decided to move back home so his ******* could know his family. Lance was moving by himself so I offered to go over and help him. We reminisced over some memories and fun times and as you can imagine ended up in his bedroom fucking away. Amanda was not part of the picture this time as Lance and I continued to see each other. My husband was accepting of us having sex. This lasted for several months.

After a few months, Lance was getting closer with a woman he had met and befriended. It did not bother me as Lance and I had never claimed to be anything but friends with benefits. We had grown up friends and we had fun having sex with each other. I was in love with my husband and how long could I be around before his ******* began wondering what his ******* and my relationship truly was.

Recently Lance has decided to move again. He has taken a job that makes great money and has great benefits. As we are sitting at a goodbye party for Lance and his family, I can only think of our relationship as a yoyo. The hand and wheel of the yoyo come together for a brief moment and then they are apart again. They know this is going to happen because it is how it all works. I wonder what moment will find us together again.
Good friends are fun.

damn that is a hot and sexy story love to get to enjoy you like that as well!

Back