Come to Peru. You will not regret it. 🔥

Biancapad

Couple
Real Person
From
FL, US
Hi!

It would be great if more Bulls/BBC came to Peru. My husband and I are currently living in Lima, and we plans to stay here for some time.
We enjoy living here. The only thing that I miss is my dose of BBC. I have been BBC exclusive for some time now, and I can't seem to find some good BBC in here.

So, come to visit me, I'll show you around and make you feel you should have stayed longer.:lips:

Attachments

• b3.jpg
    b3.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 349
Hi!

It would be great if more Bulls/BBC came to Peru. My husband and I are currently living in Lima, and we plans to stay here for some time.
We enjoy living here. The only thing that I miss is my dose of BBC. I have been BBC exclusive for some time now, and I can't seem to find some good BBC in here.

So, come to visit me, I'll show you around and make you feel you should have stayed longer.:lips:
I might take you up on this. Will DM you

Hi!

Hola, sigues viviendo en Peru?

Hi!

Hi beauty hotwife. I'm from Perú Lima, maybe I'm not like your type of BBC but Trust try tómale mynbest effort in dominante you and treating you as hotwife and a hubby for your husband.
Hope can meet you maybe we can organice a GB for you.

Back