Come fuck my wife this week. Asheville NC

I’ll make the trip to you if I get the invite but I’m not verified, I’m just real and ready. Nothing against the verified people/process but I’ve met some fake/ pic collectors that are verified. I’m going to stop there because I know I’ll get a lot of push back.

I’ll make the trip to you if I get the invite but I’m not verified, I’m just real and ready. Nothing against the verified people/process but I’ve met some fake/ pic collectors that are verified. I’m going to stop there because I know I’ll get a lot of push back.
So what exactly is your reasoning for not getting verified? You've been on this site for 8 years and can't take 2 minutes to get verified because what exactly? It literally takes 2 minutes to verify yourself and you have to give nothing revealing

The last picture you posted was 5 years ago, so it's hard to people to take you serious man. Just looking out for my Raleigh peeps

So what exactly is your reasoning for not getting verified? You've been on this site for 8 years and can't take 2 minutes to get verified because what exactly? It literally takes 2 minutes to verify yourself and you have to give nothing revealing
Because I don’t want to. That is the only reason I need. Just like anyone on this site, should only do what they want to do, not what you or anyone else wants them to do. It’s like me asking you to show your face or state your location (which is a pet pee of mine but it’s not my call, I just have to accept it and move on)

Now when I first joined this site, I went to the verified folder where you get verified and one person was trying to get verified and it was denied because their was fake (the pic looked fake to me also). The moderator told them to take a different pic, which the did, it still looked fake to me but it was better then their 1st pic and they were then verified.

Plus this site is just like other site. When you get verified and post that same verification statement (you copy and paste to other unverified members) you get some sort of bonus to your membership. This is nothing against this, they all use this process.

I hope this satisfies you but I really don’t give a damn.

Back