Columbus, OH

Mcpammer

Male
Real Person
From
SC, US
Will be in Columbus this Thursday-Sunday morning. Looking for a couple that can host over one of those nights for fun. Cuckold or stag/vixen is fine but I only play straight. Look at my profile for pictures. Be able to verify using kik or telegram I will do the same.

Attachments

• E6B3CF84-3CDC-40FA-B32F-F8683270754F.jpeg
    E6B3CF84-3CDC-40FA-B32F-F8683270754F.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 249
Will be in Columbus this Thursday-Sunday morning. Looking for a couple that can host over one of those nights for fun. Cuckold or stag/vixen is fine but I only play straight. Look at my profile for pictures. Be able to verify using kik or telegram I will do the same.
We are in the Cincinnati area and ready to play

Dm?

Hey we are a couple in Cincinnati and my wife travels to Columbus often. When will you be there again?

She’s 5’2” d cup tits and a fat ass. She’s 36. Lmk if you’re interested and I can send pics.

Hey

Amazing looking dick!

You in Columbus area by chance tonight?

Message me papi goto Columbus a lot

Hey we will come to Columbus from cincy if you are down

Back