Colombian couple looking for BBC in Fontana. For the wife only

Colombian couple looking for a respectful Black bull who knows how to treat a lady and her husband, who knows this lifestyle and respects the couple. A bull who is STDs free and constantly getting tested so you can fuck her raw anytime you want ! Dm us !
Rialto here whats up

Colombian couple looking for a respectful Black bull who knows how to treat a lady and her husband, who knows this lifestyle and respects the couple. A bull who is STDs free and constantly getting tested so you can fuck her raw anytime you want ! Dm us !
Hit me up ii be in Fontana A lot on valley @ book store

Hello here big hung latino male 30 fit hung in fontana California let me know if interested

Bbc living n jurupa valley can host are travel 9516220998 jb

Can i show her a good time

Back