College Park, GA Area. Looking For Kinky Fun Times In Person

MrRyanIron32

Male
Real Person
From
GA, US
Hope everyone is having a good start to the new year so far. I'm 5'8, can only host, resides inside the perimeter of Atlanta, GA in College Park, is single, is COVID vaccinated, STD/HIV free, is usually off Sundays, Mondays, and Tuesdays but my off days could change this year due to my work schedule, doesn't smoke, doesn't do *******, and is interested in meetups only. Seeking FWB's and hookups for ongoing and steady fun. I'm not interested in sissy, cucks, couples, gay men, crossdressers, bi-men, pic collectors, couples, transsexuals, and transgender. My hard limits (aka things I have no interest in doing) are: Breeding fetishes, cuckolding, glory holes, using racist words in bedroom, *******/******* play, group sex, gangbangs, spitting on you, race play, ******* fantasy, and pain/humiliation play.

YOU: Be between ages 18-39, is local to me, is STD/HIV free, is COVID vaccinated, is White, Mixed, Latina, or Asian women, is physically fit as in not obese or BBW, doesn't smoke, doesn't do *******, and you're fine with doing a quick video call on Skype or Zoom before we meet up in person so I can be sure that you're real and not a fake or scammer. If interested, check out my profile and message me if you feel we're a good fit.

Here's my pictures below

View media item 504642
View media item 485539
View media item 485538
View media item 441979

Last edited:
Back