College basketball fans?

Nah, I honestly am much much more interested in getting at the ass and between the luscious white thighs on that woman in your profile pic. Can I get that?;)

P.S,
I got 'whited' by a Kansas Jayhawk with a body just like that one while in college

My wife claims that this was her last sexual experience before she met me (November 2013). She claims that even though she felt exhilarated about the experience, it made her feel extremely loose and easy.

In the Fall of 2012 my wife decided to try and start dancing erotically after moving to Lawrence Kansas with not a lot of new friends. She said she didn’t feel confident (have you seen her ass) but it made her feel uncomfortable and she liked that. She said some of the girls there (the outhouse) said that ku basketball players come in from time to time, and when they do they may not tip for dancing but if they are hinting about taking you home DO IT, because they will always pay something no matter what. She said one girl claimed to let Ben Mclemore Fuck and he shelled out 500. She gave other examples but that is the big one.

FAST FORWARD TO AUGUST 2013
It was a regular Friday night around 11:30 when she heard a commotion. Joel Embiid, Andrew Wiggins, and Frank Mason (All NBA players), walked in. Of course girls greeted them, but Kayla (the wife) was talking with a friend. After a while they all settled down, and began grabbing some drinks (illegally). Around 12 my wife hit the stage and began doing her thing. After a while she noticed that the players began staring at her. After a while Wiggins came up and she put that pale ass on his face. She danced until 1215 ish, and then got off the stage. Following that Mason walked up to her and said she looked really good, and was just making small talk. After a while he told her that they were getting ready to roll, but they would like to come back after she was off, and hang out. She had remembered what her friend said, and said slickly “I mean if you guys are here when I leave I would love to see the towers”. The towers are where the athletes at KU live. They left and Kayla continued dancing.

My wife claims that this was her last sexual experience before she met me (November 2013). She claims that even though she felt exhilarated about the experience, it made her feel extremely loose and easy.

In the Fall of 2012 my wife decided to try and start dancing erotically after moving to Lawrence Kansas with not a lot of new friends. She said she didn’t feel confident (have you seen her ass) but it made her feel uncomfortable and she liked that. She said some of the girls there (the outhouse) said that ku basketball players come in from time to time, and when they do they may not tip for dancing but if they are hinting about taking you home DO IT, because they will always pay something no matter what. She said one girl claimed to let Ben Mclemore Fuck and he shelled out 500. She gave other examples but that is the big one.

FAST FORWARD TO AUGUST 2013
It was a regular Friday night around 11:30 when she heard a commotion. Joel Embiid, Andrew Wiggins, and Frank Mason (All NBA players), walked in. Of course girls greeted them, but Kayla (the wife) was talking with a friend. After a while they all settled down, and began grabbing some drinks (illegally). Around 12 my wife hit the stage and began doing her thing. After a while she noticed that the players began staring at her. After a while Wiggins came up and she put that pale ass on his face. She danced until 1215 ish, and then got off the stage. Following that Mason walked up to her and said she looked really good, and was just making small talk. After a while he told her that they were getting ready to roll, but they would like to come back after she was off, and hang out. She had remembered what her friend said, and said slickly “I mean if you guys are here when I leave I would love to see the towers”. The towers are where the athletes at KU live. They left and Kayla continued dancing.
Around 230 she went to get in her car and heard “hey baby” she turned back and looked and it was all three players. “You trying to go where we are?” Frank said. Kayla responded with hell yeah. She said the car was packed, but Frank had to be in the backseat with her. While they were back there she said he constantly was brushing against her ass, and he would do goofy things like look at that, when he would point she would look lean, and he would move his cock by her hand.

She claims she was super nervous because she put herself in this situation that though it was excited was too much to handle. She didn’t wanna fuck all these guys because she didn’t wanna feel like a slut, but she knew they wanted something. She also said it wasn’t a hot night. Usually she would leave with 500 and that night she’d only left with 350. She was in a tight spot.

Around 230 she went to get in her car and heard “hey baby” she turned back and looked and it was all three players. “You trying to go where we are?” Frank said. Kayla responded with hell yeah. She said the car was packed, but Frank had to be in the backseat with her. While they were back there she said he constantly was brushing against her ass, and he would do goofy things like look at that, when he would point she would look lean, and he would move his cock by her hand.

She claims she was super nervous because she put herself in this situation that though it was excited was too much to handle. She didn’t wanna fuck all these guys because she didn’t wanna feel like a slut, but she knew they wanted something. She also said it wasn’t a hot night. Usually she would leave with 500 and that night she’d only left with 350. She was in a tight spot.
She began thinking maybe she could just do something quick with all of them. She didn’t have a lot of time to plot though.

When they arrived at the towers she said that they went to Wiggins and Joel’s room and chilled. After a couple of bong hits, she decided she was gonna blow them all instead of sex.

BUT
She wanted to do it to all of them hopefully that would make them want to pay.
Wiggins was bending over to grab something and she began to pat his back and kissed his neck they began making out and she grabbed his cock. Joel and frank began to leave but she said slickly “the more the merrier” so they both came over and both sat on the couch.

She began thinking maybe she could just do something quick with all of them. She didn’t have a lot of time to plot though.

When they arrived at the towers she said that they went to Wiggins and Joel’s room and chilled. After a couple of bong hits, she decided she was gonna blow them all instead of sex.

BUT
She wanted to do it to all of them hopefully that would make them want to pay.
Wiggins was bending over to grab something and she began to pat his back and kissed his neck they began making out and she grabbed his cock. Joel and frank began to leave but she said slickly “the more the merrier” so they both came over and both sat on the couch.
With all three of them on the couch, she began to massage all of them, and quickly encouraged them to whip them out. She said Joel was pretty aggressive but she had to tell him she was on her period, but did say she wanted some “Jayhawks juice”. She then told me about experience with each of them.
Frank
starting with frank, she began to slowly kiss his stomach until she got down to his chode (said it was freakily big around but short) and then just kissed the tip as much as she could before she licked the tip and the balls. She said he offered to jack it into her mouth “girl not a lot can handle this girth”, but she said she’d rather wear it as a badge of honor. So he began to stroke. At this point she said she could tell that the other 2 knew what the deal was, but she still wanted to “treat them”

would be more believable if you left out the part about them *******, as a former division one college athlete i can tell you with certainty they dont need to pay anybody to have sex with them
If i thought this were real there would be more 'holes' than that. I'm just enjoying the story. Truth be on vacation...

Back