Cockcage everyday umderwear and leaking managemet? How (to)?

Pampix

Male
How do you practically manage the everday use of a chastity cage concerning underwear, leaking after peeing etc. .?
Personnaly I used a chastity cage mostly on playmoments. Now being 24/7 In chastity I realise that totally apart of fetishes it is almost necessary to use a period pad in my underwear because of the leaking of the urine that remains after peeing in the cage especiaay when I had to pee standing. My experience is now that especially when you are out of the house sanitary pads are almost obligatory. What is your experience?

How do you practically manage the everday use of a chastity cage concerning underwear, leaking after peeing etc. .?
Personnaly I used a chastity cage mostly on playmoments. Now being 24/7 In chastity I realise that totally apart of fetishes it is almost necessary to use a period pad in my underwear because of the leaking of the urine that remains after peeing in the cage especiaay when I had to pee standing. My experience is now that especially when you are out of the house sanitary pads are almost obligatory. What is your experience?
My cage has a urethral tube with a screw off tip. I unscrew it to pee, then re-screw it - drip problem solved!

PANTIES 100 PERCENT
I have had dozens or maybe hundreds of hands free ejaculations over the years and never wore a cage. She hated the cage, I was the most humiliated submissive little sissy cuckold for 29 + years in panties, made to suck BBC, worship BLACK BALLS. Wore panties 24/7 for all those years and everyone knew, even my doctors.
My wife who has passed away hated that stupid cage. The key was in charge not the wife, ANYONE who has the key is in charge, she used to say lets train the dog with the key LOL.. There are many ways to humiliate using the mind that it is much, much, more powerful but it is not with a cage. That's a lazy way for the wife to get her BBC and the hell with anything the cuckold needs even though he will give up his life for her and surrender her. He most likely got you into the whole BLACK to WHITE situation. That's a cage, it's a trap, he is no longer in the game, leave him home in the basement or the cellar there is no need for him, he can't even jerk himself off hearing you make noises he never ever heard after being with you for twenty years. He is so excited and proud about you and absolutely privileged to be with you. He honors you and is totally devoted to you. He encourages you, supports you and is always there for you.I promise you there will become a time that it will be hopeless between the two of you and eventually you will become so completely detached from each other there will be nothing to hold onto to because of that useless cage.
But as I ALWAYS SAY to each their own.

Last edited:
Always sit downto pee. Have for almost threeyears now. Never had an issue with urine. But i do leak a tremendous amount of precum. Thought about the napkins, but Mistress prefers me to jsut wear panties, that way She can enjoy my embarrassment if i 'show' in public.

Back